The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    ladygreeneyes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Couldn’t wait as soon as it was up I was watching love your vids keep up the great work Bandit. Cheers from Canada ? 

Elvisp1977 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Welcome back hope you and your family had a great time

glad to see reel king finally came good

take care don’t let the critics get you down ignore them

have fun

John

theweb71 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Watched the reel king and lol , nice save , normal Sunday slots nice watch , but the high stakes was an interesting one that just shows exactly what damage most slots can do to a balance , but could see why you went to reel king 1st to get the balance for the video , magic mirror and the book of dead both hurt , but overall nice profit and a good watch cheers

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Glad your back love the high stake videos especially the Reel King, I know it’s not to everyone’s tastes but if you don’t like it don’t watch simple.

Won’t spoil the outcome for anyone that’s not watched but all 3 videos are classic.

Keep up the great work can’t wait for the next video.

Rob Luck WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Good to have you back on YouTube.

11evilace11 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Good to see you back at youtube Bandit.

I will have to say i actually missed you while you were away on holiday.

I am leaving here to find and sign up to your twitch account if you have one.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

That high stakes video was epic.

just sayin.

jetman WANTED $8
    Outlaw

best channel on you tube,i love the moaning,the swearing,the shouting,everything.but strangely i find you voice very calming :/.

keep up the great work fella its much appreciated

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Gecksy wrote:

The last few bandit videos have been a tough watch for me. Having a limitless supply of money knowing you can’t lose must be a great feeling and yet all he does is moan.

He moans about YouTube, people asking questions, the base games on all slots, the bonuses on all slots, and even reel king!

Been a long time watcher as I found them and especially him very entertaining but the constant whingeing is grating.

Just my opinion, which is worth fuck all im fully aware ?

Rekt son.

Armybhoy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi mate, is there any chance you could email me again please. I lost the original chain of emails and for various reasons I wouldn’t like to post what I’d like to say to you on here. Many thanks. Ryan.

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Cant see the whole screen tried everything to watch it but i can only see half a screen on the gambles m8

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

waynetrunk99 wrote:

Cant see the whole screen tried everything to watch it but i can only see half a screen on the gambles m8

I have that problem on my phone, if you click the three dots in the top corner on chrome and go down to desktop site it should sort it out bud

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

love it…wish i had the cash and balls to try…though i did get a top on 20p game a while back…but then 20p is my limit most days..

WABBIT HUMPER WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Just watched your “private session” upload, Casumo backed up your claims to be still up after the loss, and you always knew a big hit was coming, you always post with integrity, and those that have followed you, know your ahead..big time!.

Pablo5787 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Alright mate have always loved the content but I feel that you should upload the big losses as it seems that you only upload big wins on it which can be misleading.  I know you discuss the losses on here and sometimes on video but I still think that you should upload the videos of them. Anyway mate I’m sure you will hit back bud

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)