The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Winningbird wrote:

Sorry, going to sound thick as pig poo now but how do you work out what the top will be? I’ve rewatched the gambles and just can’t work out how you do it ? is it the win x a certain amount? ?

Reel King will offer a maximum top of 1000x but if it cannot be doubled and stay 1000x or less it stops at that value. Say £10 stake, max top is £10,000 but as soon as it is over £5,000 then it stops as it cannot double so if your win is say £64, the ladder on £10 stake will be £64, £128, £256, £512, £1,024, £2,048, £4,096, £8,192 – it has to stop there as it can’t double again.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thank you! I get it now ??

Andyg81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yozzer1 wrote:

This may be a dumb question but I can’t make the vid full screen does anyone know how and welcome back Steve you have been missed

Don’t know if you have figured it out yet. But assuming you are on a phone, then download VLC video player from the play store. Press on the video on here, click copy URL. Open VLC, click stream and paste the URL in that box, and should be in full screen now.

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Andyg81 wrote:

Yozzer1 wrote:

This may be a dumb question but I can’t make the vid full screen does anyone know how and welcome back Steve you have been missed

Don’t know if you have figured it out yet. But assuming you are on a phone, then download VLC video player from the play store. Press on the video on here, click copy URL. Open VLC, click stream and paste the URL in that box, and should be in full screen now.

Ye all sorted thank you just clicked tge top left and it opened up

Sommerman71 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Great to see you back on line find that you are brilliant at streaming just like chip nick and rock and roll why I have been watching you 4 I have not been gambling for 5 months now thank you for such entertaining us with your streams

Pete WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The high stakes vid was removed!!! :((( whats goin on? Why r they after you? Who is after you? Youtube or users reporting the video to youtube?

ladygreeneyes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Missed you Bandit welcome back was watching the extra Sunday high stakes and it’s gone not the Reel King one what happened P.S.Your Awesome

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

ladygreeneyes wrote:

Missed you Bandit welcome back was watching the extra Sunday high stakes and it’s gone not the Reel King one what happened P.S.Your Awesome

Yeah YouTube removed it – doesn’t say why, it never does unfortunately. I will get it back up on here soon.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

The last few bandit videos have been a tough watch for me. Having a limitless supply of money knowing you can’t lose must be a great feeling and yet all he does is moan.

He moans about YouTube, people asking questions, the base games on all slots, the bonuses on all slots, and even reel king!

Been a long time watcher as I found them and especially him very entertaining but the constant whingeing is grating.

Just my opinion, which is worth fuck all im fully aware ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

You misunderstand then – i moan, that is what i do. That is the whole channel, i have ALWAYS moaned. I don’t have a limitless supply of money, fuck me, why am i even bothering with this reply, it’s at this point i realised i couldn’t really be arsed explaining my whole life story all over again to someone i don’t know who has decided to moan, ironic that eh You have your opinion and you are thoroughly entitled to it, good luck in your onward journey if i fail to entertain you anymore, thanks for watching when i did entertain you, for free, peace out.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Just think on, you are moaning about me moaning. Lol.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

A limitless supply of money? I don’t know where the hell he got that idea from :). It’s the fact you don’t have shitloads that makes the Reel King videos so stressful. But it’s always great when you bring ’em back into profit 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I find bandits moaning one of the best things about his videos. The sayings and sentences he comes out with when something misses, or teases gets me in stitches every time. Kiss my piss you pineapple peeler would have never have blessed my ears if it wasn’t for his moaning. ??

Ned1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Love your vids mate , my first time commenting but watch every week ! Done my nut in the last 3 Sunday’s with no decent vid , don’t go on holiday again for fuck sake ?.

Next time you get a big balance from reel king can you please have a good bash at high stakes chilli, or even better high stakes millionaire to the 50 spins again.

Fair play for cracking on with the vids with all the jealous haters fuck em .

Respect ? love your vids

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I used to love the videos where you didn’t moan… oh wait there isn’t any haha 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)