The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Rob8831 wrote:

Hi just signed up to your page really liked the loss video.

I am a poker player and know how it feels the first time with a big loss but to put your self out their like that I take my hat off to you not something I could do.

I will be watching a lot more of your posts and videos from now some more like this would be good to see. brings the world of gambling into a reality check not just showing all the big wins but taking about how to take the loss to.

At a guess. stocks, sports betting against other people share type stuff. online gambling. business ventures, not dragons den type stuff or del boy down market type things. more a drunken idea in a pub that makes them money 🙂

it is nice when they show the losses as well as wins, you watch some and they NEVER lose which is impossible ..

Khunt WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Just completed wagering on a free £5 promotion, ended up with £15 ‘real’ made sure there were no win cap on those ‘real’ funds and then won that!!
    X5 wild on first 3 reels with whites across last 2, and a random 10x multiplier for the spin, from the free spin! Stoked haha.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

aviad wrote:

HI Bandit,

Sorry if you answered this one before, but I am curious, how does the gamble ob Reel King actually work? does each press on the ladder give you an exact 50% chance of either winning or losing ? so basically each time you press your chances are even? cause it does seem that much more than 50% of the time you lose the gamble on the first press.. ?

Truth is i don’t know mate, it visually shows you that basically you will either win the press and double your money or lose everything if it loses – i’m sure it used to say that the gamble feature operates at a minimum of 100% RTP but i can’t find it where it says that any more

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

shabbird wrote:

Hello Bandit. Had to join up to discuss about the 125k loss video. Not often you get people

talking about the losses. Been a big fan of watching your Youtube channel. Hope you smash it

and the ££ recovery doesn’t take too long. I play with max 40p stakes. You should check out a game called

CashOMatic.. 2 big wins last night of £97 and £48 on 40p stake. Its a new slot but paying out well.

Good luck

Hi shab – I always maintained that i could only really show what actually happened on the games and a hell of a lot of the time with Reel King that was me winning so when the inevitable losses do show up, it is important to at least talk about them if there is no footage, i think a few people weren’t happy that there was no video of the big loss session, the fact of the matter on that one was i did it on my laptop and the software just doesn’t work too well on it but also, it would have been in excess of 10 hours of footage with only 2 wins collected – not much of a video that one!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Rob8831 wrote:

Hi just signed up to your page really liked the loss video.

I am a poker player and know how it feels the first time with a big loss but to put your self out their like that I take my hat off to you not something I could do.

I will be watching a lot more of your posts and videos from now some more like this would be good to see. brings the world of gambling into a reality check not just showing all the big wins but taking about how to take the loss to.

Hi Rob, cheers for popping along and welcome to the mad house haha

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I find bandits moaning one of the best things about his videos. The sayings and sentences he comes out with when something misses, or teases gets me in stitches every time. Kiss my piss you pineapple peeler would have never have blessed my ears if it wasn’t for his moaning. ??

I think Dazza G and Bandit should get together for a video.

Samaritans would have a field day with all that infectious misery  😀

Do you still play Bonanza Steve ?

[email protected] WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey, where’s the link to watch Reel King ?? When I click on image only see a quarter of the image ?

*I’ve edited you display name as it looked like your email 🙂 *Seedy*

Kenco2088 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Had my first real blast on reel king going for the top. Started on 20p nothing much happened so went up to 40p topped it for just over £300 I was buzzing. But decided to throw my balls to the wall and stick it on max stake that didn’t last long but a scroll saved my ass and I’ve walked away with £823 ? not bad for a £40 deposit. ? Thank you bandit. If it wasn’t for the way you play I usually wouldn’t of gambled to the top. This time it worked in my favour. ☺️

Fishface WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hello bandit I saw your latest video on reel king and I know what you mean with the upgrade and new layout of the game with the gamble in a different place it does not seem to be the same, I found this on captain venture when they updated that, I only play on a iPad but it did not seem right, I discovered you can drag the gamble next to the spin button where it use to be, but as you said it’s a pain it does not show your last win. I still find these games have changed as I use to play on captain a hell of a lot on small stakes with lots of wins and features, but since the new updates it definitely plays different when they changed the gamble position or maybe it’s just me, but it felt better that you can drag the gamble button back to the original place on the iPad, imagine it’s the same on pc, hope this helps love the videos good luck on next big reel king win. Martin ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ah ok maybe that will make me feel better moving the gamble to its usual place haha – its strange but it just didn’t feel right, weirdo i know lol

aviad WANTED $7
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Ah ok maybe that will make me feel better moving the gamble to its usual place haha – its strange but it just didn’t feel right, weirdo i know lol

I might be wrong, but I think since the change you feel you are not winning and hitting the top the same way you did in the past and subconsciously you might think there’s something different with the RTP as well which might be why you are not feeling you have the same luck with this game like  you used to…

jakemill WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This regards today’s session which YouTube removed. The fukers lol. But yerr I enjoyed it. My only criticism was at your greediness bandit. Now don’t get me  wrong I’d probly do it too if I could play those stales but u do not always have to hit the top of that ladder to get a decent win or feel it’s always b the highlight of the video. I mean there’s no harm in collecting the occasional 5_10k just to keep your bankroll high or to prevent making more deposits. End of the day tho. It’s ur choice. N I hope ur future sessions go better. PS still lo<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>ve your honesty Mann.</span>

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hey Steve, not sure why big baby youtube keeps removing your videos? seems pretty childish to me to be fair. I hate seeing you and Paul lose, I know it is the realities of gambling but still hate it none the less. At least when you win we know there is a good chance of some good future videos (or streams). I usually only play 20p – £1 spins but mostly 20p and when ever I win £100 I feel like I have won the lottery lol. Just as you said in the video, you are used to losing and have always lost all your life, well me too, I can’t win an argument. I hope you find a way to win it all back some how. At the end of the day it is only paper!

Joshy1992 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great video but that game is brutal when I wants to take the piss.

Joshy1992 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

YouTube are a bunch of dickweeds they will remove a video for nothing. I think they just do it because they can

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)