The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

that’s a shocking amount to lose £125,000!!! If I were being honest I think a lot of us were expecting a video like this to appear sooner or later sadly. At some point that slot will take it all back and more, just be careful. I actually enjoyed watching your Reelking game play with few edits and thought one day you might do a whole video with just a Reelking sesh unedited. I hope you at least win a fair chunk of that loss back in the near future. Tips hat to Casumo for contacting you but I think they should havbe contacted you a lot sooner rather than waiting for you to lose all that money first 😉 When someone deposits £5k over and over and over again within an hour or so it is pretty obvious something is wrong. Just sayin’

Anyway, hope you get the chance to recover some of that loss soon and thanks for your honesty!

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Reading people’s msgs on here can be had sometimes as I think bandit should do what he wants as it’s his money not ours no-one should be telling to put up the loss videos as well it will get to the stage where he will probably think u know what fuck um no more videos. He tells us and shows us his losses ok it’s a lot but it’s his money not yours not mine his so just be happy he’s back and chill with thinking he owes us something he doesn’t, anyway rant over sorry if I upset u well maybe not keep up the good work Steve love your videos mate

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

open honest  dont hide anything and gives more money away then any streamer and funny as fuck that’s the bandit END OF .i for one will all ways support him

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

By the way, I forgot to mention I joined Videoslots through your link just to help support your channel and I have spent thousands on that site since joining. I have no problems with you making any money out of my losses at all because you provide us with great videos to watch.

Mouse75 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Thanks for the latest vid, showing the reality behind online slots.

I’m sure the vast majority of us will have a comparable loss on the stakes they play… (I’m strictly a min stake player!)

I wanted to add my tuppence worth over affiliation,  and any payments the bandit may or may not receive.

I’m going to play at these sites anyway, irrespective of its through a link or not, so why the hell would I not let someone, whose vids have entertained me constantly, make a small profit – it costs me nothing extra to do so, plus I get an additional chance of a cash prize. (Well I would if random.org was actually my friend….)

Let’s face it, real fruit machines were amazingly profitable in the past,  and some still make a living today.  However these online random efforts are a different kettle of fish. To be positive on any site (without the lucky huge win) is impressive.

Jewels63 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I love your videos and I worry about your losses. At the end of the day it’s your choices, you understand what responsibilities you have and what you want to achieve. I’ve made loads of crap choices in my lifetime, it’s all about moving on and learning from them. The high wager Reel King games lift my mood and I’m genuinely pleased when you win. If your Wife supports you and there are no secrets between you about what your doing then it’s no else’s business. If you enjoy The Bandit slot games then watch and support, if you don’t switch off. It really is that easy. Gambling is such a personal choice and full of highs and lows. We’ve all been in a position of loss and of some good wins, it pulls at you. You could talk for hours on this subject, I think I better shut up. Always the best of luck Steve. Julie

sockpuppet WANTED $1
    Outlaw

how many hours did u have to chant to yourself ‘im still up’ ‘im still up’ to be able to accept that loss.. 😛

I hope you can keep your shit together, a long streak of responsible gambling (whatever that means) can be easily broken. like a 10 year sober alcoholic really.

I’m a happy viewer, you talk a lot about people who are putting you down or complaining about your style, but those people have to be less than 10% of all your viewers, mostly angry skinned gamblers or whatever. just stop giving so much attention to them.

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

Hello mate me again …. not posted in ages but here goes …. now I’m of the opinion that it’s your money to do with as you please and it shouldn’t bother other people BUT … there will be people that say fuck me I have no money for food or someone swimming in debt about to go bankrupt and it could of got them out of a hole or people with medical needs and not the money to fund them etc etc I could go on , you’ll always get those sort of people its life you cant please everyone …. good luck bandit and happy trails

FruitVideos WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Nasty loss, but as you say, it’s just a chuck given back.

As for videoing the loss, I personally think a video wouldn’t be a bad thing, even with next to no content. You reaction to the loss as it gets worse would be there, just like it is when you smash it 🙂 Plus, whenever you now put a reel king video up, we will know you have won 😉

I personally was a min stake slot person, but even then gambanned myself, which expires in July! Might give it a go again.

SlottyPaul WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Lad for putting that up. We all know the odds are that we will have a bad day and boy is £125K a bad day. But £125K to you , is like £1250 to some and £12.50 to others. If your pot is big enough to take the hit, thats all that matters at the end of the day

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Eight black… just in response to your comment before…. I get what you did and didn’t hurt anyone fair playto you and just to be honest to you I’ve already met the judge and done time!!!

As for the post, it was a joke between me and someone on here… You don’t need to preach mate people do things wrong every day and my days of that are nearly done but just chill out man life’s too short to keep regretting… Live and learn from your mistakes but you can’t really preach when you’re not a saint… can we ?

Meteorologist WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Is there anyway you can upload the big loss video? Feel for you man but would be good to see the gameplay video.

Woody1972 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Glad your back just watched the latest Tube vid with the loss. Do understand for you that’s responsible but must admit well done Casumo with the email. Don’t think many would have that sent to them regarding losses being out of the ordinary for their usual play. Well done for posting it and roll on next Reel King top ??.

Tuckerlfc1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Probably been asked a million times, but as I’m new to the forum I’d like to gain and understanding what you do for a living in able to play high stake slots like you do and piss away £125k on reel king? Cheers

Rob8831 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi just signed up to your page really liked the loss video.

I am a poker player and know how it feels the first time with a big loss but to put your self out their like that I take my hat off to you not something I could do.

I will be watching a lot more of your posts and videos from now some more like this would be good to see. brings the world of gambling into a reality check not just showing all the big wins but taking about how to take the loss to.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 131 total)