Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    Deso40 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I love your determination for the top ???? excellent vids every time

tomwharding WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Eagerly awaiting to hear how you got on! First time really on the forum properly so gtfit! Hope your luck turned around and you smashed the fudge out the top!!!

Simongeorge WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just watched the latest vid hope you got some back offline buddy

Ollieloser WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hope you hit the top mate let us know how you get on £40000 would be sick man

Shane76 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Love the vids Good luck on smashing the top on Reel King

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

How’d you get on with the out of office reel king session @TheBandit ?

J2kjelly WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Nice hit that 12800. Just finished tonight’s video it was brutal mate.. glad to see you got some if not all back

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

J2kjelly wrote:

Nice hit that 12800. Just finished tonight’s video it was brutal mate.. glad to see you got some if not all back

The £12,800 is from December 28th mate, the update for this evening is yet to come, i am trying to wait a bit so people have had a chance to see how the video ended 😐

J2kjelly WANTED $3
    Outlaw

My bad you can tell I’ve only just started to read through this thread and that post was from the 28th December. How did you get on when you got home I hope you got some back

J2kjelly WANTED $3
    Outlaw

With the new baby and sleepless nights I should be through all 33 pages in a few days makes for some good reading mate. I’ve been thinking for ages I needed to pop over and see what’s been going on but been far too lazy and busy. Hope you had a good xmas and new year

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

J2kjelly wrote:

With the new baby and sleepless nights I should be through all 33 pages in a few days makes for some good reading mate. I’ve been thinking for ages I needed to pop over and see what’s been going on but been far too lazy and busy. Hope you had a good xmas and new year

Haha i bet you are a pro at sleepless nights now lol I will get the update on soon for what happened after the video, yeah Christmas was good, kids loved it that is the main thing, hope you also had a goodun!

J2kjelly WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m a pro of pro plus haha. I’ll shall await the out come and hope it’s a good one.

Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Another great video ! But damn them ladder gambles hopefully it comes good …I’m sure it will ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Great video again bandit as always really praying you recover that money back with a nice £20 or £30 top for 20k or 30k would love to have tje balls to go for a top but chicken out half way through so mr balls of steal keep showing us how its done ?

THRILLHOUSE WANTED $13
    Outlaw

The suspense! Hope it comes good for you mate

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.