Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Quick question can this be respun  for £59 again ???

Surely

its worth a few few shots after winning £1250

Yeah it can be mate, you can set up the 4 guys in most positions for pence really though so you can do it at any time – Dave wanted me to respin that one after the £1250, to be totally honest with you, the reason i didn’t do it was in case it came in again…. sounds mental that doesn’t it but if it had have done, i think people may have started to get the wrong idea about the game and gone off trying it, i’ve virtually no experience of the fucker and could have lucked out to the maximum as well, it is me lol I didn’t want to give the wrong impression but i know people wanted me to try it so i did 😀

Newmanad01 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Gutted for you buddy. Also very impressed with how much detail you remember.

I remember doing my wages on the roulette once, can’t tell you what happened other than i was skint. Heart was pounding and head spinning,  haven’t done it again since that night about 17 years ago.

Keep playing as long as you enjoy it. When it no longer feels fun, it’s time to step away for a while.

All the best mate.

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Ok finally caught up 33 pages later

. A you know the boot size on that car is at least a £1000 Asda shop

B the little mans car is super cool

C although a 60k loss good on you for calling it a day , could have easily kept going and been up to 100k chasing the luck

This  thread has been great entertainment and thank you for sharing it with us

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

One sure way of making sure it does not happen again, till your ready to bet big again.

(Set deposit limits.)

I failed to do so and paid the price for it 80k in one weekend and it was my own money not winnings.

Never bet big since

Your one hell of a gambler bandit,and you seem to be lucky Guy love your videos on YouTube.

But i have noticed you like to push it (Bet wise) just like me, a really dangerous trait for a gambler

Curiouscow WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well mate that was one hell of a ride and all I can say is congratulations in stopping when you did. We you put in perspective reel king has been unbelievable to you and to still walk with profit after that loss is incredible. Looking forward to the next crazy thread and game ??

odd Job WANTED $8
    Blocked

£60,000  you are fucking Mad irrespective of how much you have won. Take a long Break and spend time with the family before you loose it all. Gamblers biggest mistake is to believe they will always stay ahead of the game

Bells1585 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s a lot of money to lose in one hit but in the grand scheme of things it’s all relative to profit. There’s no way you would be losing 60k from scratch. You’ve built that up from profit and the only way to win that sort of money is have some bollocks. Now that it’s happened you’re still in control of it and that’s the main thing.  Great thread to read though. Keep up the quality videos ??

SIDEGAMEGED WANTED $3
    Outlaw

thanks for being honest and well done for walking away, that must have been difficult, is it book of oz for the next thread?

Great video last night, a few more like that should help ease the pain.

I have never really been someone who uses forums but this thread was brilliant,

Hopefully you can re build from the smaller stakes and keep us updated please and don’t worry about the morons who say you should have collected/kept at a lower stake because they would never have had the balls to go dink dink dink for the top on any stake,

oh and by the way i have been watching you from the start and am your biggest fan blah blah blah

could you just ping me a top on £20 stake because i lost £15 on a game just like it once blah blah blah

the beggars piss me off because it was really nice to see you get a feature for someone who had had a really bad run and now the people who have watched you for ages are afraid to post about bad sessions because it looks like begging, as i said though brilliant that you walked away and sorry you had to take such a huge hit, i couldn’t do it, i get nosebleeds on bonanza at 40p,

keep it up mate.

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

IMO

To the haters slagging off the bandit

His money his risk .

The Bandit got what i call tunnel vision on the slot.

My guess is he truly thought he would recover from the loss with an even bigger win witch he has done many times before.

That is the thing about slots they draw you in, you just never know when the can turn from cold to hot

Biggest single line hit i ever had.

It was my last spin on Centurion over on William hill i had taken a real beating my funds were all gone

I had spent spent many thousands that night i was in real shit spent for more then i should have then (Boom.)

Eleven grand on that last spin, then three spins later five K more..

So to the haters i say give the guy a break.

Wasted2Day WANTED $10
    Outlaw

So Bandit,

After your set back on the game (obv still up lol) have you give up, or are gunna start again and climb that ladder so to speak and start rebuilding at low stakes??? If so I assume you will keep us posted in the thread???

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Wasted2Day wrote:

So Bandit,

After your set back on the game (obv still up lol) have you give up, or are gunna start again and climb that ladder so to speak and start rebuilding at low stakes??? If so I assume you will keep us posted in the thread???

Nah i haven’t given up mate, just giving it a rest for a couple of days which is what i usually do after a loss on it tbh. I will continue to post about what happens down on the lower stakes when i pick the game back up again 😀

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

odd Job wrote:

£60,000  you are fucking Mad irrespective of how much you have won. Take a long Break and spend time with the family before you loose it all. Gamblers biggest mistake is to believe they will always stay ahead of the game

You kinda miss the whole point of relativity

If you won say 3k? you would be happy to throw say 300-400 back in knowing its still a good 2.7-2.4k profit?

His profit margins have allowed him to throw 60k back in

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Wow, Bandit, what a session. I am not going to give you any shit about that loss, you are a grown man.  Also, you have managed to buy a house with your recent winnings, if you were a complete arse, all that money would have been spunked back in the slots, it wasn’t.

Valuable lesson to us all that in the end, these little machines will take all our money!!

xx

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Hope you smash Reel King again soon Bandit laddy

Love the reaction when u hit the top!

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

As a long time gambler, starting in the arcades some 40 years ago, progressing to bookies and online etc. through the years, I had stop suddenly last October when my Mother passed away and I realised that finding over £4000 for a good send off was more important than anything else in my life.   I’m still only about 50% through paying for the whole affair but just wanted to say that you too know exactly where your priorities are.  When winning you buy the things that are important in your life, a house, stuff for the family etc. and of course the competitions that you do on here and serious amounts of cash you give to charities.

I’ve been following you for a long, long time now and you’re the only streamer that truly believes in what you say in your vids, I’ve watched you do some crazy gambles and don’t get it when your “fans” give you crap.   A lot of the other streamers are in this for what they get out of it from subscribers to their sites where loyal followers lose money and they make out they’re doing a huge favour by sitting and playing slots for a few hours.   You truly enjoy what you do and this site proves that you enjoy taking part in all the feedback you get, even the bad kind.

OK, this has been far to wordy, but keep up the good work pal, your videos make me and my missus laugh very late at night when sleep is just not happening!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.