Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Come on bandit let us know don’t keep us in suspenders ? any longer. Work in the morning.

Danielle adams WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Really hoping for good news mate I hope you got the tip on £16+ ???

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Just finished that video waiting for the news you’ve smashed in that 20k minimum win. You can do it son!

Ive just chased the millionaire for the 100th time and still not managed to bonus it so sat here bummed right out so your video was a welcome surprise

give us the good news to round it off bandit lad

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Fairzz wrote:

Just finished that video waiting for the news you’ve smashed in that 20k minimum win. You can do it son!

Ive just chased the millionaire for the 100th time and still not managed to bonus it so sat here bummed right out so your video was a welcome surprise

give us the good news to round it off bandit lad

Hard luck on millionaire mate, it is a tough one to bonus and then it does like an 89% chance going wrong doesn’t it! I will update shortly.

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Tell me about it I’m only a sodding low roller I honestly don’t know why I’m chasing it I’m just adimant to see the bonus for myself at this point but it’s such a git to get it.

Im honestly considering giving up on it.

looking forward to hearing son

Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I reckon any mention that mrs bandit is off 2 asda in morning means it can only be good news?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

you’ve got right fan club tonight by the sounds of it and all wishing you luck. good to see.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Tosh83 wrote:

I reckon any mention that mrs bandit is off 2 asda in morning means it can only be good news?

She bloody went today lol £250!

Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I had a nice win before xmas withdrew my winnings then my mrs asked for the bank card and spent the lot lol didn’t even buy me anything?

T0ptaff WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Come on bach . Need to know you you caught the top.  And you ain’t on beans all week ?

rob taylor WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Good luck bandito that reel king character needs hit with a very large hammer lol i wa reduced to a 20p stake on Diamond mine n Goonies depoited £10  collected £450 ive put it to good use …. 10 fermenting buckets just bought off ebay lol home brew crew lol hope that u get near enough break even on todays vid Laddy

rob taylor WANTED $17
    Outlaw

nowt wrong wi adsa smart price beans laddie lol

parker1991 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Just finished watching the latest vid fingers crossed for the huge top pic.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

rob taylor wrote:

Good luck bandito that reel king character needs hit with a very large hammer lol i wa reduced to a 20p stake on Diamond mine n Goonies depoited £10  collected £450 ive put it to good use …. 10 fermenting buckets just bought off ebay lol home brew crew lol hope that u get near enough break even on todays vid Laddy

Planning a street party when the FobTs become extinct in April Rob, Maybe you could supply the booze. Don’t mind the occasional hooch.

rob taylor WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Planning a street party when the FobTs become extinct in April Rob, Maybe you could supply the booze. Don’t mind the occasional hooch.

Haha not even sure what im brewing yet love the profile pic be jugfulls for every 1 sick of paying shop prices brew more bet more haha

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.