Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

So i am currently lay on the carpet in the lounge of the new house – can’t sleep, too much Red Bull if i am honest! I am always doing it, fuck knows why i have a can late on lol

Anyway – Casumo tonight, i often have a little sesh when feeling like this – I went with £1,000 deposit to start ( I was planning on being good, £1.60 stake for a top and all that) but that went out the window and i quickly added 5k so i could play on the stake i love lol £16….. Reel King of course. Well, nowt much happening so up i go, £20 stake, i don’t often play this stake as it is one of my lesser topped stakes but i didn’t fancy the degen of 30 which quickly becomes 40, at least i could stay on £20 for a while…… anyway….

Get the fuck in there eh 😀

Notice, i was down at £1,463, that was out of £6k so don’t be thinking these tops just go in for no money, sometimes i am heavily heavily involved but there you go, that is what it is tonight. I think when 2019 begins, i may well start a Reel King Diary and record every sessions activity with pictures of any tops i may manage along the way, it would be insane to see how many i get in a year!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Waheyyyyyyyyyy, great top! Some of these sleepless nights have been very profitable for you!

Stay off the Redbull!

P.s. thanks for playing Donuts in the last video 😉

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Haha another epic top, awesome to see! I cant sleep either, in poland with wife, have a flight at 8am so need to leave in like 3 hours so this makes it seem a good decision to stay up haha! Well done mate!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Donuts man haha At least i actually got a bonus on it this time!

I think i may celebrate with a nice Rum on the rocks 😀 I have quite a few different ones now, love an Old J – such a distinctive taste!

Wouldn’t fancy leaving in 3 hours, it looks bloody freezing out, i bet it’s even colder where you are Dc lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Rum – right Paul move that is! I’m more of a whisky man myself, that’s my celebration drink 😉

@Dc39 – where are you off to bud?

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Nice Hit! Im joining the unable to sleep club! lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Biohazard wrote:

Rum – right Paul move that is! I’m more of a whisky man myself, that’s my celebration drink ?

Got some Jack Daniels here, nice bottle of Hennessy too 😀

Meldrum89 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I tried to get to top of ladder on reel king tonight £124 later I was no longer able to try haha always next time. Loved tonight’s video

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

What stake did you attack Meldrum? Sometimes it feels like it just “isn’t there” on some stakes, it’s a weird sense i’ve got for it from how it is playing it seems with me, all bollocks i would guess but it tends to see me right lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Rum – right Paul move that is! I’m more of a whisky man myself, that’s my celebration drink ?

Got some Jack Daniels here, nice bottle of Hennessy too ?

Get some Glenfiddich or Aberlour in!

What’s your favourite rum then?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Favourite at the moment is Old J, it is only a cheap one but it is heavy on the vanilla and unlike any other rum i have ever tasted, closely followed by Kraken, i do really like Kraken.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Your maaaaaaad with them gambles crazy bandit reel king strikes again

Meldrum89 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Well after watching you videos I strated 20p no luck then 40p for a while a few mid ladder teases nothing near the top then 60p bombed me out it goes quick when you don’t have a big pot haha

Meldrum89 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Also a good rum to try is red leg it’s pretty smooth on the rocks

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i do love a Red Leg too, was drinking that the other night with Rocknrolla in the Wetherspoons of all places haha, nice drop that too 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.