Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think betting is suspended on this one mate.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Think betting is suspended on this one mate.

Understandable that one ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I demand a review of my 16/1. As im laying $1mil on myself

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

I demand a review of my 16/1. As im laying $1mil on myself

Odds have been reviewed your now 12/1 ??

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Then im laying more!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Glad to see I’m not on the list.. but as a quick update, who did we lose?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

What’s odds on me sphaz? Lol prob end of world for most of u lot if u got banned haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

What’s odds on me sphaz? Lol prob end of world for most of u lot if u got banned haha

You don’t like women very much do you andy? Let’s face it winningbird isn’t the only woman you’ve trolled on a forum is it ? Makes me wonder what kind of person you actually are.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nothing to do with my gender.. hes just a prick. Probably makes him feel superior. Leave him to it Haz. He can argue with himself if he wants an argument.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

Fuck off ya crusty jizz stain. Your the human version of crabs mate unwanted and irritating as fuck. I’m sure there’s other places you can stalk females.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Andy used to make posts wanking over the videos ? raging because he never won the giveaway. I got bored after page 20 of the locked thread, been grafting all afternoon. Anyone got a TLDR version?

I’m guessing Andy trolls forums because he can’t get a bird? And that other spastic doesn’t know what free means?

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Eejit, Haz, Winningbird , Green, and Rbreen.
    Same names, same shit.What a bunch of lowlife tranny fucking scumbags yous are. Yous are poison to the gambling community. Yous aren’t even part of the gambling community. Yous are low life lynch mobs that form in a particular spot to make it seem like yous have a valid point to make.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Andy used to make posts wanking over the videos ? raging because he never won the giveaway. I got bored after page 20 of the locked thread, been grafting all afternoon. Anyone got a TLDR version?

I’m guessing Andy trolls forums because he can’t get a bird? And that other spastic doesn’t know what free means?

Go and read it mate it’s not too many pages from the end. Andy Bundy over here ripping into WB for no reason pretty much, scanning through her previous posts so he can try to humiliate her further from past mistakes she’s made because I’m sure Andy has never made any in his life, other than his mother not swallowing but I guess that’s on her.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Eejit, Haz, Winningbird , Green, and Rbreen. Same names, same shit.What a bunch of lowlife tranny fucking scumbags yous are. Yous are poison to the gambling community. Yous aren’t even part of the gambling community. Yous are low life lynch mobs that form in a particular spot to make it seem like yous have a valid point to make.

I’ve never seen winning bird post a single horrible comment to anyone on here. Not even once. Don’t really care what you think about me, or transvestites for that matter. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Eejit, Haz, Winningbird , Green, and Rbreen. Same names, same shit.What a bunch of lowlife tranny fucking scumbags yous are. Yous are poison to the gambling community. Yous aren’t even part of the gambling community. Yous are low life lynch mobs that form in a particular spot to make it seem like yous have a valid point to make.

Go suck a chode ya muppet.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.