Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Signed Tommy, a mutant bastard from Ulster, who defends paedophiles and paedophile ridden institutes.

fixed it.

Remember Karma? I, just like BILLIONS OF OTHERS ASSOCIATED TO RELIGION, do not support sex crimes against children. When you make it out like WE do… you reap what you sow.

Remember Ka…?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Remember Karma?

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Tommy tommy tommy comedian, you come and go, you come and go…..
    WE HATE PEDOS , WE HATE PEDOS…,

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You do know if you believed in karma as much as you’re reminding people to remember karma, you wouldn’t even consider saying about putting holes in people’s heads, no matter what context you meant it in. I’m a big believer in karma and it will bite you in the arse if you don’t chill your self.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

WHY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WINNINGBIRD. DON’T THREATEN ME YA WEE CUNT. I DON’T WANA COME ACROSS LIKE SOMEBODY THAT CARES HERE. IT IS WHAT IT IS. YOU CAN JUDGE DRILLING A HOLE IN HEAD TO BE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Signed Tommy, a mutant bastard from Ulster, who defends paedophiles and paedophile ridden institutes.

fixed it.

Remember Karma? I, just like BILLIONS OF OTHERS ASSOCIATED TO RELIGION, do not support sex crimes against children. When you make it out like WE do… you reap what you sow.

Remember Ka…?

Muslim men make up a disproportionate percentage of sexual assult in the UK, as do Catholic men against underage boys.

No one is saying any one of those beliefs is an automatic nonce bar you.

You call out rb in the name of karma for doing exactly what you’re doing.

You are a thick cunt. At this point, I imagine even you agree with that.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I havent threatened you.. I’m saying if you believe in it you wouldn’t  do it. I don’t need to fuck myself. I have my partner for that thanks ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

WHY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WINNINGBIRD. DON’T THREATEN ME YA WEE CUNT. I DON’T WANA COME ACROSS LIKE SOMEBODY THAT CARES HERE. IT IS WHAT IT IS. YOU CAN JUDGE DRILLING A HOLE IN HEAD TO BE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

You been hitting the buckfast, Tommy? I’d lay off that stuff if I was you.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

ENOUGH OF THE MOCKING, PISS TAKING AND TAKING COMMENTS OUT OF CONTEXT THEN. THEY ARE LIFE LONG DATA IMPRINTS. SOME ARE CLEAR AS DAY AND SOME TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. I FEAR NOTHING I SAID AND I FEAR NONE OF YOU SCUM TOO. LETS PLAY THE GAME.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

4th January 2020 at 8:52 pm#87297REPLY WITH QUOTE | REPLY | REPORT
    lots of slots WANTED $3Outlaw
    iMA START PUTTING HOLES IN CUNTS HEADS

You didnt say drilling holes, you said putting holes in c words heads.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

GREAT ADVICE MR GREEN. THANKS.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

What game do you wanna play tommy? 

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You fear not hitting the caps lock button again after you type the first letter.

You don’t sound hard because you type in caps.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

I DON’T CARE WINNINGBIRD. WHAT YOU WANT? ME TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU DEEM TO BE A DEATH THREAT AGAINST A RANDOM CUNT I DON’T KNOW? I CAN TALK ABOUT PUTTING A HOLE IN ANYONES HEAD ALL DAY AND MEAN DRILL SOME SENSE INTO THEM. IT IS NOT A CRIME UNLIKE RBREENS COMMENTS.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Right I’m not having death threats and people calling people peace etc so fix yah shit the lot of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.