Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

I find it amazing that going through your comments on “THIS SITE ONLY” (FOR NOW) … that you think it achievable in any way to try and discredit me or turn your shite on me. Lol.
    REMEMBER KARMA?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

hahaha. You’re braindead.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I bet you drink a lot of soy milk too…. Don’t forget that karma Rb, our noncy snowflake here has got loads for you ???

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

OK… YOU REMEMBER MY WORDS AND REMEMBER THAT THOSE YOU TRY TO LABEL PEDOS OR SUPPORTERS OF SUCH ACTS WILL ONE DAY RUIN YOUR DAY.
    MARK MY WORDS. IF IT WASN’T AGAINST THE LAW, I WOULD PERSONALLY FUCK YOU UP.
    I AM SURE AS A PROPER WEE CELTIC CUNT YOU WILL KNOW THE SAYING… “OUR DAY WILL COME”
    Your day will come from any direction.
    REMEMBER KARMA?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

OK… YOU REMEMBER MY WORDS AND REMEMBER THAT THOSE YOU TRY TO LABEL PEDOS OR SUPPORTERS OF SUCH ACTS WILL ONE DAY RUIN YOUR DAY. MARK MY WORDS. IF IT WASN’T AGAINST THE LAW, I WOULD PERSONALLY FUCK YOU UP.
    I AM SURE AS A PROPER WEE CELTIC CUNT YOU WILL KNOW THE SAYING… “OUR DAY WILL COME”
    REMEMBER KARMA?

Too much Dr Pepper?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

OK… YOU REMEMBER MY WORDS AND REMEMBER THAT THOSE YOU TRY TO LABEL PEDOS OR SUPPORTERS OF SUCH ACTS WILL ONE DAY RUIN YOUR DAY. MARK MY WORDS. IF IT WASN’T AGAINST THE LAW, I WOULD PERSONALLY FUCK YOU UP.
    REMEMBER KARMA?

What’s the difference between a dominoes pizza and a five year old?

You don’t fuck a pizza before you eat it ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haha. Honestly, we both know you couldn’t fight sleep, stop that patter, it’s not working, you Paedo.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

REMEMBER KARMA?

I bet your the type of cunt that spat his horlicks out over Christmas and was straight on the phone to OFCOM because Gavin and Stacy played the uncut version of a fairytale of New York.

Just remember next time you fuck with one member of the lynch mob you fuck with us all, ammarite boys? YEEEEEE HAAAAW!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Fuck sake Eightblack, you’re a sick cunt. ? watch you don’t make too many jokes around William Ulsterman – he’ll put holes in your head… then shit himself when he’s realised he’s actually sent you a death threat, then claim he didn’t do it.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

I’ve never said that all catholics and Protestants are paedopphiles though, I said that they’re supporters of organisations who covered and heavily supported the molestation of children, and they still deny it happened.

JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE…. REMEMBER RBREEN. EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS DATA FOR LIFE. SCREENSHOT OR NOT. WHEN YOU CAN GO BACK AN HOUR AND SHOW ME DEATH THREATS I MADE, PLZ DO!! NOW REMEMBER KARMA.

Ps.. wouldn’t be scared about making a death threat even if i did. CLEARLY WOULDN’T HAPPEN FOR NO REASON ROOT!
    I take responsibility for my actions. will you?

Signed. Proud Loyalist Tommy from Ulster. A man with Catholic and protestant family members that don’t agree with what you say. A true hater of pedos and those that find their crimes funny.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

You did say you wanna put holes in heads tho, my pretty lil head was highlighted in particular if I recall this thread correctly.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

4th January 2020 at 8:52 pm#87297REPLY WITH QUOTE | REPLY | REPORT
    lots of slots WANTED $3Outlaw
    iMA START PUTTING HOLES IN CUNTS HEADS

Just pointing out that you did make a death threat.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Well… you can try and make it out a death threat. Could simply try and drill some common sense into a twisted mind. However, i realise that wouldn’t be good enough for yous… as you like to make it out like i said i was going to kill people.
    OK… sure lets take it to Court and see who is wrong and who is right lol.
    Remember Karma?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Signed Tommy, a mutant bastard from Ulster, who defends paedophiles and paedophile ridden institutes.

fixed it.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Remember Karma?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.