Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Can I have 50k on me losing my marbles please.???

What happened with JB seedy mate? I’m a little sad to see him gone,

No idea I’ve finished the school run now I’m trying to catch up. :/

I’d say for calling a 20k gamble fuckin idiotic and saying he’s on another planet. Just a hunch.

That would be my guess too… JB has been on very thin ice for a while now

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Kinda liked having JB about though, after our initial differences we found a sort of understanding of toleration!

The forum now has an opening for chief tin foil hat wearer and BTG hater (but plays BTG games all the time). Applications currently being accepted!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I have a tingling Spidey sense Bandit might be getting fucked off with the lot of us at this point and possibly on the verge of just closing the forum. I hope that doesn’t happen, tbh my only issue was Mr B creating drama / fights and he’s gone now. Other than that I strongly believe this is a great community. I’m not going to Fruity Slots or Stop and Step’s forums, that’s for sure. At least The Bandit is someone I respect, I don’t really have any love for other streamers.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s not going anywhere atm @argyl53. 🙂

To everyone else this is just my seeing it all happening in front of me but you could say that yes getting shit every time he puts a video up does a prize draw gives away some free cash places a bet that wins/losses 24 hour shit giving is enough to piss most people off so sometimes due to a minority the masses lose out like fewer videos taking time off going a lot more harsh with bans etc. But really if everyone got up and went to work got as much shit as him you would quit your job and look for something else.

Now on the flip side he does get good support emails of thanks and he appreciates them but its still gotta have an effect when he sits down to record loads the forum to look for a recent slot discussion or a play request and is greeted by tons of arguments and shit that he doesn’t need when all he wants to do is hit record play some games then put it out for you guys to watch. What actually happens is he loads the forum up sees the shit then just decides to play without recording.

So, in summary, yes have an opinion but do some people have to voice it in a way that is just slinging shit into the face of a guy trying to entertain you.

Also I have no idea if JB is perm ban or just temp.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’ve been silent on this forum for weeks due to the arguing that I’ve seen!

I hope everything starts to simmer down now!

Hope your all well guys ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Same from me, it pissed me off coming here and seeing arguments from the same people. Feels like a breath of fresh air in here today

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

We can get back to just chatting about slots, videos and gambling now….no more callout threads, no more meta threads about forum rules, no more threads about so-and-so said this and should they / shouldn’t they be banned. Maybe there’s even room for an actual civil debate about regs and player protection 😮 not that I’m going to be the one to start it.

It is shocking, really…shouldn’t be too much to expect people can conduct themselves with minimal decorum. I equally find it a sad indictment of humanity in general that The Bandit literally can’t give away money for free without some people bitterly complaining about it.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Same from me, it pissed me off coming here and seeing arguments from the same people. Feels like a breath of fresh air in here today

It was awful, but I agree it feels a lot better today!  Welcome back ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Cant delete the forum how else am i going to get haz’s amazing betting tips ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Cant delete the forum how else am i going to get haz’s amazing betting tips ??

How very dare you ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Fuck you Haz… I’ve been relatively nice recently.

I’m missing my mate though. 🙁

ill still put 5 grand on myself at those odds. It’s a banker.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’m missing my mate though. ?

Hahaha i thought you’d like that. Your a huuuuge favourite lol. All in good fun. ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I can’t say I was shocked. On the plus side, I don’t think I’ve ever bet on a favourite and had it come in ? I could’ve bet on Frankel just to make it lose if I wanted to.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’m missing my mate though. ?

Did that with Moscow flyer once. Of course it fell. ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Have a look at The Bandit’s latest tweets for some killer losing bets 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.