Place your bets folks

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

iMA START PUTTING HOLES IN CUNTS HEADS.

Are you broken?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

You can’t call people Pedos and slag a Religious order. You are  (kind of)  lucky i ent the Police.
    However… how does it feel to be called it?

Haha what an absolute melt. Careful Rbreen if he was the police you’d be in a lot of trouble mate. You can’t make this shit up.

Was you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?

Also what’s your obsession with bringing this up. As I said this is a gambling forum take your political/religious bollocks and go post it where people give a shit.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

EIGHTBLACK. k, JUST IGNORE YOU THEN . PLACE FULL OF DEMONIC DISGUSTING CUNTS WITH NO LIFE. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED ONLINE, NEVER MIND THE FORUM.

Best get on to the cyber police, eh mukka?

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

YOU AREN’T SLAGGING THE ORANGE LODGE. YOU ARE LAUGHING AT AND LABELLING ALL CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT PEOPLE AS DEFENDERS OF ABUSING CHILDREN.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

i do recall asking if you had your arse shagged at kincora right enough. ? that was pretty funny

ANYONE UNAWARE SHOULD GOOGLE THIS SHITE HE FINDS FUNNY.

Kincora wasn’t funny, but you and your buddies didn’t care about that. I just found it funny asking you if you had your arse shagged because you’re a little tosser.

telling other people they’re vile whilst telling them they should killl themselves?

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

You and people with your opinion are better off dead. I am a Loyalist and still able to defend any Catholic whom is Religious as not being a Pedo because of a few bad eggs. I find your obsession and the fact you find it funny disgusting. Tick tock!!!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re too thick. Far too thick for any more of my time.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Kincora wasn’t funny, but you and your buddies didn’t care about that

“Doesn’t know i am a Loyalist from a mixed family that are proud of their Religious beliefs.”

Kincora wasn’t funny, but you and your buddies didn’t care about that…

Blame me… ok. Remember KARMA?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

You and people with your opinion are better off dead. I am a Loyalist and still able to defend any Catholic whom is Religious as not being a Pedo because of a few bad eggs. I find your obsession and the fact you find it funny disgusting. Tick tock!!!

Do you defend paedophilia in general or just when there’s a religiouse aspect?

Just because you got deflowered so unceremoniously doesn’t make it okay. Two wrongs don’t make a right yah nonce.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Kincora wasn’t funny, but you and your buddies didn’t care about that

you aren’t ending shit and running off with your tail between your legs. You are taking responsibility for your words and actions. I know that, which is why i’m here.

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

Eightblack… anyone taking part in, or defending such crimes… deserves what they get. It isn’t funny and calling him a pedo lover isn’t the same. Back into your box too wee girl.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’ve called people: “paedophiles, fenians, retards, faggots and countless other insults… and told them to kill themselves, and then told them you’re going to kill them.

but you’re here claiming that I can’t insult groups of people??? Even though you’ve insulted many groups of people.

I don’t give a fuck who you insult personally, I’m a prick that way too and use disgraceful insults like retard and faggot etc, so I’m not calling you out on that front. Just calling you out for being a hypocritical idiot.

but how fucking unhinged are you? You can’t claim to have a credible argument about me being a prick when you’re just as bad. It’s hilarious.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

Eightblack… anyone taking part in, or defending such crimes… deserves what they get. It isn’t funny and calling him a pedo lover isn’t the same. Back into your box too wee girl.

I didn’t say you where laughing when you blew your load cunt. You clearly equate to the likes of a gherkin when it comes to intelligence.

Am I a pretty wee girl? Xxx

lots of slots WANTED $3
    Blocked

You’ve called people: “paedophiles, fenians, retards, faggots and countless other insults… and told them to kill themselves, and then told them you’re going to kill them.

You seem to think what you say online isn’t recorded for life. I can prove i threatened to kill nobody, that i called you a pedo loving cunt because you act like one and a fenian cunt in retaliation to the degrading o the Orange Order and Loyalists or even Religous people from any Religion. You made your own problems fool. You even defend your previous comments that i screenshot…. waiting for the right time to return.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

lots of slots wrote:

You seem to think what you say online isn’t recorded for life. I can prove i threatened to kill nobody, that i called you a pedo loving cunt because you act like one and a fenian cunt in retaliation to the degrading o the Orange Order and Loyalists or even Religous people from any Religion. You made your own problems fool. You even defend your previous comments that i screenshot…. waiting for the right time to return.

Do you state your pronouns in your twitter bio?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘Place your bets folks’ is closed to new replies.