Legal advice

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I will make it easier mate (and I’m breaking my own rules here). I will transfer you the money to stay tonight so you can book it yourself if that makes it easier

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You really are a top bloke, Andy! 🙂

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Andy I just emailed you please read…

Needydog I’m going to send you over £50.00 (well I will send to Andy and he can forward on)

Use for food or another night somewhere.

Oh I don’t want it back by the way, when you get yourself back on your feet, just help someone else.

Stay strong much love.

L1L1

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I agree Andy is such a wonderful person! ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

He’s a big arsehole lol ????

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haha blacko you’re so sweet ??

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

????no naked hugs for you now mate

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Your a brave man blacko ???

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Shit, sorry posted without reading as usual. Andy send the fella a score and email me ur PayPal address and I will square u up.

Blocked

Just to update on this as I know a couple of people were concerned. Needy has got himself into a hotel for the night so at least will not be on the park bench. Big thanks to everyone who has offered to help out with this.

This is what the forum should be about. Not arguing and sniping at each other but being able to come together and make sure people are safe and not having to sleep on a bench for the night ??

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Well Andy you have my email now if you want the nifty to give to him just say and piff paff poof it will be on its way.

Much love all.

Blocked

little1large1 wrote:

Well Andy you have my email now if you want the nifty to give to him just say and piff paff poof it will be on its way.

Much love all.

Nice one mate. Will see what happens tomorrow. If needed will let you know. Just glad he’s sorted for tonight.

Where have you been anyway mate been quiet lately lol

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

Shit, sorry posted without reading as usual. Andy send the fella a score and email me ur PayPal address and I will square u up.

Nice one mate, sorted for tonight. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Much thanks as always. First drinks on me next week

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well said mate. I kind of kept out as I didn’t feel I had much to offer as you sorting the problem out. Would of easily gone halves with you but I know you wouldn’t accept it. If he does want someone to talk to I’m quite happy to e mail my number to you to pass on to him. He can ring me if he wants a chat at any point. Bit late now but would certainly speak to him tomorrow.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Just observing the chaos from afar, I wrote out a massive post re what has been happening on here and realised it would be like adding Petrol to a Fire so I deleted.

I come on here for a laugh and if I can help anyone in anyway I will try as you know.

Anyway excellent job as always Andy,and just let me know if Needy (needs) it tomorrow or whenever and I will send.

x

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)