Legal advice

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

you lot are fucking beautiful. I mean, ugly as fuck but your hearts are golden. I have no idea what you look like but if I judge you all based on my and bandits looks, god help you all.

I’m now a bit concerned about my latest two posts. When you see them, you will know.

A.R.K.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Re the telephone thing I would always talk, I’m like Barcadi anytime ………

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I will try and book it now in your name and send you the email confirmation through mate.

Appreciate. I’ll email you my details

Do you want me to give my number to Andy if you need a chat at any point. Let me know. I’m quite happy to send it ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

needydog wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I will try and book it now in your name and send you the email confirmation through mate.

Do you want me to give my number to Andy if you need a chat at any point. Let me know. I’m quite happy to send it ?

I’ll have your number haz ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

needydog wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I’ll have your number haz ???

You’ll get them 2 jealous at this rate. You have got good taste though ha ha. ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Well done Andy… That’s so kind to a stranger ???

Glad your sorted for tonight Needy… ??

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Sorry to read all this seedy, but glad to see you’re sorted for tonight thanks to Andy and some other top chaps in here.

once you’re back on your feet, if you want to consider pursuing your landlady for costs etc let me know and I’d be happy to help too. I’m a solicitor and can prepare letters and issue proceedings on your behalf if required.

Hope your ok for now.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Yeh lol my tablet is Lenovo. My head isant right at all. I moved into a house share when I first moved out of my parents. Had 2 crackheads move in after a month and they consistently would knock on my door and ask me for stupid shit. Toiletrys, socks and cash. In the end moved out and back with my parents.

They don’t do proper checks and just want money .Once you’re in there, they don’t care what happens next

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

If there is anyone willing to help or just to call me for a chat before my phone dies, that would be grateful

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Yes me ?

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Cheers lads .I’m unsure what the next steps are tbh. Just woken up lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

Cheers lads .I’m unsure what the next steps are tbh. Just woken up lol

I’ve emailed Andy my number mate to pass on to you mate. So if you fancy a chat you can text and I’ll ring you. Will be available after 1pm.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Damn I commented earlier but wasn’t logged in..

Andy your an absolute Saint, I love your kindness it’s beautiful, I’ll email my number to pass on too if thats cool

Needy, if you get stuck again before payday and can get back to Bournemouth I’ll put you up on my sofa for a few days obviously it’s in a bedsit so it’s not massive but it’s better than outside for sure

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Thank you for the offer. Can’t get back there ATM anyway and really unsure if I want to. Just looking at my options now. Even when I get back I probably won’t have enough for a deposit and 4 week’s rent somewhere. Just one of them situations I guess

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

Thank you for the offer. Can’t get back there ATM anyway and really unsure if I want to. Just looking at my options now. Even when I get back I probably won’t have enough for a deposit and 4 week’s rent somewhere. Just one of them situations I guess

I’m always here if you want a chat. Send me your number or email on here and I’ll give you a ring.

Always remember, you can only go up from here. Nothing is worth topping your self for, especially some low life landlady. You will come out tops when it goes to court.

As for you lot on the forum.. damn.. You are all amazing especially you Andy.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)