Legal advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

That’s how I found it begin with. Sort of put me off using gumtree again for landlords. Roughly £400 pcm. £90 per week.

Anyone want to care of my pedigree lab? He’s 3 1/2. Had him from 6 months old. Fully trained and friendly. His only flaw is that when it’s cold, he likes to try and get into bed and under the covers lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

That’s how I found it begin with. Sort of put me off using gumtree again for landlords. Roughly £400 pcm. £90 per week.

Anyone want to care of my pedigree lab? He’s 3 1/2. Had him from 6 months old. Fully trained and friendly. His only flaw is that when it’s cold, he likes to try and get into bed and under the covers lol

If your any where near Bournemouth I would mate but only for a few weeks, my landlord doesn’t allow full time pets but he let me look after my sisters dog for 10 days while she was on holiday last year

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Yeh, I was staying near parkstone mate lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I have a black lab 2 and half. Very much a dog lover. I’d love another lab but I don’t think the missus would. We got to get you both reunited somehow.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

No way! Ill ask my landlord if you like mate I’d be happy to care for him for a bit.. Also I know he owns a few properties in the area so he may have a bedsit free, otherwise a friend of mine lives in a long term hotel thing for £150 a week and there’s always en suite rooms available there although it is a bit of a rough area, just by the triangle in Bournemouth if you know it.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I have a black lab 2 and half. Very much a dog lover. I’d love another lab but I don’t think the missus would. We got to get you both reunited somehow.

That’s the plan eventually.  he’s sorted for another 2 1/2 weeks. Don’t have any kids, so he’s the next best thing.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

needydog wrote:

No way! Ill ask my landlord if you like mate I’d be happy to care for him for a bit.. Also I know he owns a few properties in the area so he may have a bedsit free, otherwise a friend of mine lives in a long term hotel thing for £150 a week and there’s always en suite rooms available there although it is a bit of a rough area, just by the triangle in Bournemouth if you know it.

Haha yeh, I know it well. Can’t really afford to buy food ATM let alone £150 a week. Cheers for offer of looking after Rolo also. He’s good for another 2 1/2 weeks but after that Im not sure what I’m gonna do

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

needydog wrote:

Haha yeh, I know it well. Can’t really afford to buy food ATM let alone £150 a week. Cheers for offer of looking after Rolo also. He’s good for another 2 1/2 weeks but after that Im not sure what I’m gonna do

No worries man, I’m always on here so if worst comes to the worst after the 2.5weeks make a thread and I’ll be happy to help, I’ll check with my landlord anyway just in case he says no

As it happens I’m on my way to the triangle now lol for smokey reasons ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Where abouts are you based at the moment mate??

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Naughty! If anyone wants to buy a laptop. I have an i5 Acer 8gb ram. 1tb HD. Battery was replaced in July. Roughly 4-6 hours battery life. Can Chuck in JVC wireless headphones (RRP £50) and a mouse. All for £150. Cex offered me £105 lol local or post. All will go towards a deposit or staying warm until I get paid  on the 21st.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Lenovo even’

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear this mate, it’s defintely not legal at all so keep those texts and all the photos you took and make sure you pursue it as it’s not only harassment but breaking the tenancy agreement by the sounds of it, won’t go down well in a court of law for her either considering your conditions which she was aware of.

This is part of the reason I still live with my folks as a single fella the price of renting a house/flat is far too high if your living on minimum wage which leaves you with the only option of doing a house share which I did a few years ago and that’s when I realised how many fruit loops are out there. I almost got stabbed by one Polish tennant after his missus accused my missus of stealing their cutlery which clearly wasn’t there’s, had another tennnent that would constantly try to mooch off me and eat our food and then a completely strange Spanish guy called Miguel who had the weirdest eating habits such as microwaving an entire turnip then pouring cold curry sauce all over it before tucking in and the small talk he tried to make made he think he was possibly a closet serial killer. I won’t touch a house share now as it just never works out.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

needydog wrote:

Lenovo even’

You sure it’s not Toshiba?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

put it on gumtree or ebay might get better price

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Fuck gumtree and yeh it’s Toshiba. My tablet is Lenovo. My head is too fucked up to type or think.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)