Legal advice

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Did you speak to the Salvation Army? They will be free!

Cranjus McBasketball WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Needydog

Sorry to hear about all the problems you’re experiencing.

I’m a Manager for a small charity in Torquay and whilst we don’t offer direct support with homelessness we can provide some free impartial information and advice which will hopefully help you to make an informed decision on what might be your best options.

In terms of Housing support options, your right unless you have a local connection with the bay your options of support can be limited.

Salvation Army in Torquay may signpost you to Plymouth as I don’t think they have any lifehouses in the bay for homelessness. Andy, the Community Manager though I’m sure would offer you a food parcel in the first instance without too many questions asked.

Other local organisations that might be able to provide expert advice and support include, The Haven, Humanity Torbay & Leonards Stocks Centre. I’d also recommend speaking with Torbay Council as they have a rent deposit bond scheme and it’s possible you might meet the criteria.

Also, not sure the full situation with yourself in regards employment but our charity has a part-time welfare advisor, of which if it’s of interest to you I can ask if they can give you a call in respect of benefit entitlements, completing paperwork, other local support organisations, etc that I might have forgotten. If of interest just pass on a contact number through the applicable channels.

Also, just wanted to say I have watched/loved all the vids and you guys and girls should be proud of the community forum you’ve created. Charitable & Private sector could learn a few things!

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I just need somewhere local to stay for the next two nights. I can’t get to Plymouth unfortunately.

I will contact the salvation army now

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Hope everything’s looking better for you dude

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Hope everything’s looking better for you dude

Cheers mate. All sorted till tomorrow. Just gotta find a way to get back to Bournemouth tomorrow and I should be good. Rough few weeks but you guys are amazing <3 much love to all

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. Glad to hear it. Keep positive. ?

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

You’ll be fine! And we’re here for you ❤️

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

All legends <3 x

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Things will only get better for you mate, I’m sure of it.

Plus, hopefully that evil bitch of a landlady gets the Karma she deserves! ??

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)