Legal advice

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

I haven’t posted much on this forum but from reading this thread and others there’s a load of kind hearted people here

you got somewhere sorted for tonight needy

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

[email protected] probably be stuck for another week. Need to find new perminant accomodation, figure out cost, find a local job and then get the woof .

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

I haven’t posted much on this forum but from reading this thread and others there’s a load of kind hearted people here

you got somewhere sorted for tonight needy

Na not yet. Just checked out mate. Sitting in the lobby ATM and going to look at a shelter maybe. Did ring PATH but as I’m not local they advised me to go back to Bournemouth. Even after explaining the situation

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Have a look at the hostel I posted dude it’s still early so they shouldn’t be full I’d imagine it will be cheaper than £18 a night if you book a few in advance.. Maybe try bargain and offer your card or laptop as collateral so you can pay them back on pay day

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Have a look at the hostel I posted dude it’s still early so they shouldn’t be full I’d imagine it will be cheaper than £18 a night if you book a few in advance.. Maybe try bargain and offer your card or laptop as collateral so you can pay them back on pay day

Laptops in Bournemouth at my friend’s lol she took it to Cex who offered £105 lol will get her to take it back for me today if she has the time. Sort of put off selling it as I’ve got my CV/pictures etc on there

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’d get her to do that, maybe phone around the other second hand electronic shops there’s loads about, if she’s got a memory stick or buys one for a couple quid you could back it all up and she could pay herself back with the laptop money.. £100 odd quid would pay for a nice few days in that hostel

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’d get her to do that, maybe phone around the other second hand electronic shops there’s loads about, if she’s got a memory stick or buys one for a couple quid you could back it all up and she could pay herself back with the laptop money.. £100 odd quid would pay for a nice few days in that hostel

Yeh, don’t worry I’m on it. Found a place for £21.47 a night. Own room shower etc slightly more expansive then the hostel but for a shower and own room it’s good

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Haven’t read the full thread..

I hope you got sorted and that’s is not reasonable behaviour from any sane person. I’m speechless tbh

My god it make me realise how lucky I have it, having my own house..

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

[email protected] I’ll email my number across. Ill probably be stuck for the next week or so. Need to find somewhere and figure how much I’ll need for perminant accomodation. Then decide on the woof

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Give the salvation army.a call in Torquay. They can help you out for a few days ???

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Give the salvation army.a call in Torquay. They can help you out for a few days ???

I agree, Salvation army are good people who will be able to offer food and shelter. That’s a good option.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

That’s a good idea!

Have you tried the Salvation Army Needy?

They will look after you!

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I will look into it now. Sorry was on the phone to Haz.

Appreciate all the help and advice. I might have sorted accommodation from tomorrow/Friday so just need to keep going till then.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Na not yet. I will look into them now 🙂 cheers for the all replies/help really appreciated

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’ve managed to get sorted. My friend wanted to buy my laptop off me on Friday but we made a deal. She’ll let me stay with her until payday. Anyone able to lend me £70 till 21st? I’ll be using it for 2 nights accommodation here and £28 for the train on Friday. Not begging, just asking for a loan as I don’t have an overdraft or any other means of borrowing.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)