Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

i have put myself down as captain but i have other comittments sorry about this pal. will this be ok to find someone else

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

ill take the last place pls guys

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

devon life wrote:

i have put myself down as captain but i have other comittments sorry about this pal. will this be ok to find someone else

That’s fair enough mate but one of you will need to step up .

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Amiller wrote:

devon life wrote:

Hi mate I’ll take over as captain for us.

fletchstfc WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Innnnn

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Amiller wrote:

devon life wrote:

Cool bud . About 2 weeks before hand I’ll need your exact numbers so I can narrow our team down accordingly.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

No worries mate, Look forward to hearing from you????????????

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Amiller wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Amiller wrote:

devon life wrote:

Cool bud . About 2 weeks before hand I’ll need your exact numbers so I can narrow our team down accordingly.

Evening all

I will need to confirm exact numbers of participants from biam who will be taking part in this horse racing comp with tgc to pass over to amiller by the end of the week if poss.

I think TGC has about 18 so would love to match that.

we are playing for serious bragging rights, TGC have now started to find their voice after their first victory in our poker tournaments, ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I shall be there ?

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I’m in. Got the racing notebook at the ready! ?

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Count me in too for definite.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

What’s the plan with the competition is it going ahead and if so what are the details please.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

groundiskey wrote:

What’s the plan with the competition is it going ahead and if so what are the details please.

As far as I know it’s going ahead. We’re meant to have about 14 players ( that’s going by how many people said they would play) but tgc will sub us a couple of players to even the players. They have at least 18. We have to pick 3 horses per day. Selections in by midday each day. We can nap one selection but I’m not sure how the scoring system will work. There is no entry fee. Just bragging rights.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Ok guys I’ve just left a message on TGC racing comp thread, when crunchie gets back to me I’ll have more details.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

I’m in..?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 172 total)