Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Miller from TGC is trying to organise a possible horse racing competition so BIAM guys and gals do we have enough people for a team I am thinking Miller will be over here to try help organise this and provide more details as I would definitely win if it was a donkey picking comp but unfortunately it is not lol it could be good fun! 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You already know my answer seedy ????. I’m in. Can’t say no to anything me.

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

I like the sound of this too.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Count me in . Dont bet horses very often now but stil keep an eye on them

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Good lads, I think Miller said we need a team of 8 but like I said he will pop along and give more details etc.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yeah I follow horses, love to be part of the team!

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi guys and gals I’m Miller from tgc, now our side has taken one hell of a beating from yourselves regarding the poker tournament but many including myself don’t play so we are inviting backinamo to a horse racing competition.

we need at least 8 of yourselves to participate, ideally 16 . The competition will be held on the Saturday the 30th March the Dubai World Cup meeting. You will be trying to pick winners against us .

The details are yet to be decided so if anyone has any ideas they are very welcome.

We are very competitive over there so let the battle commence.

thanks seedy for starting the thread

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Likes abit of horse betting so im in

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Mesdage to tgc we will not be defeated in poker or this horse comp lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Amiller wrote:

Hi guys and gals I’m Miller from tgc, now our side has taken one hell of a beating from yourselves regarding the poker tournament but many including myself don’t play so we are inviting backinamo to a horse racing competition.

we need at least 8 of yourselves to participate, ideally 16 . The competition will be held on the Saturday the 30th March the Dubai World Cup meeting. You will be trying to pick winners against us .

The details are yet to be decided so if anyone has any ideas they are very welcome.

We are very competitive over there so let the battle commence.

thanks seedy for starting the thread

All good mate might be worth getting a spreadsheet or something made once the teams are sorted so everyone’s pick can be made final unless a non-runner? And the point system based on the odds how does that work if your horse is odds on etc 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Count me in! ?

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

On a similar note, a few years ago I created a Cheltenham festival league, me and my friends do it every year. Basically everyone picks a horse a horse in each race of the day, 2 points per race, individual’s choice if they want to use it as 2 points win or 1 point each way. Points then accured based on starting price odds and finishing position.

I devloped it over the years to add few extras so a ‘banker of the day’ which gave 4 points to be used once a day, stable jockey/trainer selections to gain bonus points etc

it has been a good laugh and provided some competition whilst saving us a few quid throwing money at every race.

If people were interested I could post the copy of it in here and gauge interest to see if people would be up for it once you’ve read it, never know we could even develop it further with all the ideas people on here have

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Get in there guys i knew you lot wouldn’t let us down. Basically how we do most competitions is you will £1 to spend on a pick so if its wins at say 3/1 you will get 4 points . If it loses you get -1 .

The fine details will be sorted out closer to the date but I’m hoping you lot will have enough to pick 2 horses in every race . Seedy we will sort a spreadsheet out with picks etc .also one side will have to do some sort of forfeit but I haven’t worked it out yet ( don’t worry it won’t involve any money guys that’s not what we are about)

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

stick me in…..

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

7.45 wolver….a sure welcome 4/1 stick the house, car, wife and mortgage on it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)