Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I am well up for this too

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

You lot should be organising a Cheltenham competition between yourselves. How we do ours is you have £100 virtual pounds to spend per day , so you could stick the lot on an even Money and get 200 virtual pounds . There’s enough of you .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well we can’t lose now. Hackos in. It’s the bag. They can’t beat us at poker. They definitely won’t beat us at horse racing. ????

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Guys you lot are going to take one hell of a beating. Update, it may be bought forward to Cheltenham week

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Well we can’t lose now. Hackos in. It’s the bag. They can’t beat us at poker. They definitely won’t beat us at horse racing. ????

Lol mate I do like me horses as well it will make me study them at least.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

nesty04 wrote:

7.45 wolver….a sure welcome 4/1 stick the house, car, wife and mortgage on it ?

I will stick the Wife on it lad.. and hope the fucker comes in last.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

nesty04 wrote:

If you stick the wife on it and it wins. You get your stake back ( the wife) but what would be the profit. ??

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

nesty04 wrote:

If you stick the wife on it and it wins. You get your stake back ( the wife) but what would be the profit. ??

Everything’s cool Haz, You ever seen the horse racing picks on this forum! These lads couldn’t tip shit out a wheelbarrow. My moneys on TGC… hee hee, only joking lads, i’m rooting for ya.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

nesty04 wrote:

Everything’s cool Haz, You ever seen the horse racing picks on this forum! These lads couldn’t tip shit out a wheelbarrow. My moneys on TGC… hee hee, only joking lads, i’m rooting for ya.

Well then can I use your wife to bet with if your not ? ????

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

i have banged on joegogo at 4/1 this morning it is in fine form. a sure welcome likes to come late dont think he will make up the ground

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Hey guys would definitely be interested just wondering if there was an entrance fee? Or is it friendly bragging rights x

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Spekz2018 wrote:

Hey guys would definitely be interested just wondering if there was an entrance fee? Or is it friendly bragging rights x

Definitely no entrance fee mate

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

count me in

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

devon life wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

just if any one is interested thought i would throw it out there.

my cousin is wayne hutchinson  he is freinfs with osian murphy, dettori   johnson. and in the know from a few trainers.  he gives me around 4/5 horses a week  with a 91% strike rate.   i pass these tips out on a weekly basis for  £50

if anyone interested get back to me x

That will be a no ?

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

no problem

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)