Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Cheltenham would be much better IMO. Good call.

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

devon life wrote:

hi seedy i could be captain as i am always home i work from home. what will being captain involve

I see your captain Devon . We have about 18 players so far so I may have to sub a few over ?. Rolla is on our team so If you could ask bandit to participate it would be much appreciated.you lot will be picking 1 horse per day of the Cheltenham festival so bear that In mind .

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

ok no problem amiller  so all of my team will be picking a horse each.  each day. just explain how it all works lol before it kicks off

cheers

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

before the festival kicks off lol

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Count me in although I’ll probably only pick losers

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

If there is still space..I’m happy to join..?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

If there is still space..I’m happy to join..?

I’m quite sure we needed 3 more so think can safely say your in pal. ?

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Me too if I’m not in already ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Your already in mate.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Tricky0212 wrote:

Your already in mate.

Any idea how we are all doing this im confused abit now apart from picking a horse is there a buy in or anything

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Tricky0212 wrote:

Your already in mate.

Any idea how we are all doing this im confused abit now apart from picking a horse is there a buy in or anything

Not sure mate. I’m just guessing all shall be revealed in due course. I think it’s at Cheltenham and from what I understand it’s one pick per day. There will be some sort of points system. That’s about all I know.

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

just to confirm a few things . You will all pick three horses per day with one point per horse .

if your horse wins at say 3/1 , you will get 4 points . If your horse loses you wi get -1

its a team game so all points will be added up at the end of the day

you can pick the same horse as well so I could become Tatical

i will need all your picks by 8pm the day before guys as I’m in work all week apart from the friday

ill let you lot know what our lot have picked by 9pm the day before

there is no money involved, just pride

if you need to know anything else please feel free to ask

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Amiller wrote:

just to confirm a few things . You will all pick three horses per day with one point per horse .

if your horse wins at say 3/1 , you will get 4 points . If your horse loses you wi get -1

its a team game so all points will be added up at the end of the day

you can pick the same horse as well so I could become Tatical

i will need all your picks by 8pm the day before guys as I’m in work all week apart from the friday

ill let you lot know what our lot have picked by 9pm the day before

there is no money involved, just pride

if you need to know anything else please feel free to ask

Thanks for the info mate will have to get my thinking head on now just so we beat TGC lol good luck both teams

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

bit of extra info etc.

everyone in the team gets 3 points per day to spend, either at 0.5 points E/W or 1 point win. however they can select a NAP each day out of those 3 where they get double points on it. (so NAP will either be 1 E/W or 2 Win)

e.g, say 19 in each team, thats 76 points spread out over that days cheltenham card.

this is where there will tactical voting going on for both teams, as say 7 people all might pick one horse in one particular race, so that team would have 7 points going on it, 14 points if they all make it their NAP.

the winner is the team with the highest score over the 4 days.

this way everyone gets involved as everyone has 3 horses per day, and can either do their own thing or discuss with the team tactical choices, as each team will have multiple horses in each race for different stakes

so basically everyone needs to pick 3 horses, state win or e/w and state which one is their nap.

because it looks like TGC will have more players than BIAM, we will sub some of ours in and out on each days so everyone gets a go, but keep an equal number between the teams

also best to mention that all bets will be at SP, to make it easier to score, and all E/W bets will be paid at 1/4 odds.

In case of a N/R, the persons selection will be on favourite in the race picked with the lowest racecard number.

In case of someone not picking at all, or missing their selections, they will have their NAP on the lowest racecard favourite in the very first race of the day, and theirsecond and third picks will be on the favourites in the second and third race respectively.

All selections from both teams to be in by 12pm on the day of the racing.

(any thoughts on this, or any questions, or requests to alter/amend anything feel free to say in the thread)

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

A little update guys, centipede one of our top tipsters is going to write the rules out on here in a lot more detail. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 172 total)