Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Nice one chaps it’s been eventful, we gave it a go but I’ve had a lot of fun.

my selection in the last race refused to start so quite a fitting ending for my selections over the last 4 days lol

Roll on the poker on Sunday for hopefully a bit of revenge.??

Hard going trying to pick winners at chelters but it was good fun and enjoyed it .Cheers lads just wasn’t to be this time. Good luck in the poker ??????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks guys thoroughly enjoyed it and the banter. ???

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Might have a little comp between us in April for aintree if you fancy it chaps, it’s a bit of fun and gets you looking at the horses more.??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’d be up for that. Very little i say no to lol. Tonight though it’s time for plenty of ?????.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

April comp sounds great!

how did everyone end up for the week after Cheltenham? After a great start winning £140 on klassical dream in the first on Tuesday I now have £1.20 in my betting account ??

yesterday was tough going, aww bandits epic win!

Anyone else have any crackers?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

£20 down mate. I’ll take that anyday in 4 days. I find Cheltenham very difficult to pick winners so i keep the stakes quite small. I like as the same as you had klassical dream. I should of quit after the first race on Tuesday lol.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

It’s a weird one because it feels like a loss when you were up more, but as you say £20 for 4 days of racing is great value.

On another week it could have been brilliant for me, few times I found myself sitting on 2 decent price winners in a lucky 15 with 2 left to run, but couldn’t seem to get the third of forth in so only made a few quid which inevitably got gobbled up by the big handicap’s!

Stilla very entertaining week and if we sort an aintree league on here, that would be good fun.

Surely tiger roll’s national to lose now ?

Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)