Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Well depends I loved gambling had big wins. It was buying all my toys that I wanted. Had to stop coz i wanted to buy another house and the bank saw that I was gambling online and wouldn’t give me a loan even with good income and savings accounts. So had to stop it’s been a boring 6 months but got my loan tho. I agree some streamers are crooked. Don’t believe bandit is tho (my thoughts only) so take it easy do something else sunshine instead of back and forth. Plus you shouldn’t be on your phone during work hours haha sorry mate the boss coming out in me

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Again …. from everything that’s been said to him from the last couple of days …. the spelling mistake I pointed to is the thing that’s stands out ?????we  both got told by @seedy to stay on topic, not just you, so at least get your facts right …I agreed with Seedy and moved on, you started throwing homophobic slurs around …. and I can’t begin to tell  you how much of a turd that makes you,

listen … you said everybody agreed with your points,  I pointed out that only 3 people had ( that was a true statement, that’s not trolling, you had three thumbs up for the community that “ totally agreed with you “  ) …. you couldn’t figure what I was talking about so YOU started throwing verbal abuse around ….. YOU threw the first insults to me , because I said “ only 3 people agreed with you “ I could have told you to get fucked, instead you spelt “ you’re “ wrong and I corrected you ( and you did, ) i to try lighten the mood , even on this thread I tried to lighten it when you said “ safe “ ( because it’s a funny oldschool thing to say ) but YOU got aggressive first, I offered an apology because you could have many issues why you spelt “ you’re “ wrong and because you came across as the kind of guy who won’t let shit go ( guess that part was right) and I couldn’t be bothered with that. rbreen is right , YOU wrote the story about your wife , YOU said she got hooked after YOU showed her bandit videos, YOU said she needed gamstop afterwards …these were YOUR words… not us… and the fucking irony that you lambast bandit for “ his poison “ yet you scared your wife with gambling even tho ( with you) your family has three generations of bad gamblers, but again these were YOUR words …. I even said “ you might need to look at this story because you don’t come off well  “ . And you’re  losing your shit because of “ you’re “, fuck me your teachers must still be getting phone calls from you ….

and the other criminal prosecution lad ………. you do know your thread is still up ? … and absolutely nobody was rude to you or throwing insults ….. yes we broke your story down , because your story just didn’t make sense …I even said it felt like the story was missing some pages ,the only thing people were asking multiple times, (because you seem to go off line every time we did ) was what the connection the police had to be so rough with you and your family, your dads crime yet you were getting fucked ….there had to be something that made the police hold you for so long ..and not just “  his dad might be a bit dodge “….think that’s a fair question to suck a huge story

anyway this is site for bandit , I/ we like his work ….. if you went on a McDonald’s forum and started spraying the shit you’ve been doing here “ McDonald’s is a piece of shit, bk I better , McDonald’s is a corrupt  community destroyer , stealing everybody’s soul … blah blah blah , then yeah the McDonald’s lot are going to have a pop ……but whatever … I’m off for a McDonald’s ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Newts6508 wrote:

These videos give a false impression of online gambling!

Oh I so wish I had thousands to copy the last video… I’ll win tens of thousands just like in the video…. Oh shit it was a big fat loss, that’s your argument straight out the door

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

whatever … I’m off for a McDonald’s

Have the millionaires donut ??

Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Again …. from everything that’s been said to him from the last couple of days …. the spelling mistake I pointed to is the thing that’s stands out ?????we  both got told by @seedy to stay on topic, not just you, so at least get your facts right …I agreed with Seedy and moved on, you started throwing homophobic slurs around …. and I can’t begin to tell  you how much of a turd that makes you,

listen … you said everybody agreed with your points,  I pointed out that only 3 people had ( that was a true statement, that’s not trolling, you had three thumbs up for the community that “ totally agreed with you “  ) …. you couldn’t figure what I was talking about so YOU started throwing verbal abuse around ….. YOU threw the first insults to me , because I said “ only 3 people agreed with you “ I could have told you to get fucked, instead you spelt “ you’re “ wrong and I corrected you ( and you did, ) i to try lighten the mood , even on this thread I tried to lighten it when you said “ safe “ ( because it’s a funny oldschool thing to say ) but YOU got aggressive first, I offered an apology because you could have many issues why you spelt “ you’re “ wrong and because you came across as the kind of guy who won’t let shit go ( guess that part was right) and I couldn’t be bothered with that. rbreen is right , YOU wrote the story about your wife , YOU said she got hooked after YOU showed her bandit videos, YOU said she needed gamstop afterwards …these were YOUR words… not us… and the fucking irony that you lambast bandit for “ his poison “ yet you scared your wife with gambling even tho ( with you) your family has three generations of bad gamblers, but again these were YOUR words …. I even said “ you might need to look at this story because you don’t come off well  “ . And you’re  losing your shit because of “ you’re “, fuck me your teachers must still be getting phone calls from you ….

and the other criminal prosecution lad ………. you do know your thread is still up ? … and absolutely nobody was rude to you or throwing insults ….. yes we broke your story down , because your story just didn’t make sense …I even said it felt like the story was missing some pages ,the only thing people were asking multiple times, (because you seem to go off line every time we did ) was what the connection the police had to be so rough with you and your family, your dads crime yet you were getting fucked ….there had to be something that made the police hold you for so long ..and not just “  his dad might be a bit dodge “….think that’s a fair question to suck a huge story

anyway this is site for bandit , I/ we like his work ….. if you went on a McDonald’s forum and started spraying the shit you’ve been doing here “ McDonald’s is a piece of shit, bk I better , McDonald’s is a corrupt  community destroyer , stealing everybody’s soul … blah blah blah , then yeah the McDonald’s lot are going to have a pop ……but whatever … I’m off for a McDonald’s ….

Cba replying to everything but I’ll pick out a couple where your you’re wrong. Seedy made a comment about me being a taxi driver then ended the thread. So the seedy bit you might want to check again.

The wife thing I’ve explained in more detail so again go recheck that.

And I made a comment about chip and all streamers being ‘fake and not relative to real gambling hence my problem with then way they sell it to veiwers and beg for more signs ups every single video. Then I got jumped on by the loyal worshippers so stuck up for myself.

If I want my opinion I’ll have it. Just say you disagree. Pointing out spelling mistakes is the same as the race card when you have no other argument it’s boring.

Yeah it escalated but it was 1 against about 6 of you’s cause you didn’t like my opinion. I suggest you’s all grow up and accept some ppl think different to you.

I don’t take this argument to seriously I just always have a comeback it’s been a privlage to see you all squirm and take turns to take me down. Took the bandit himself to block me so I think I’ll take it as a win!

Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Newts6508 wrote:

Oh I so wish I had thousands to copy the last video… I’ll win tens of thousands just like in the video…. Oh shit it was a big fat loss, that’s your argument straight out the door

The dhv win on £15 was a nice win. Precious videos have shown just keep putting in till you win. Don’t be so naive

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Newts6508 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Newts6508 wrote:

The dhv win on £15 was a nice win. Precious videos have shown just keep putting in till you win. Don’t be so naive

Lots were nice wins, but you’re taking them out of context to try and support the shit you spout.

Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Newts6508 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Newts6508 wrote:

Lots were nice wins, but you’re taking them out of context to try and support the shit you spout.

Aye? The lil devil won is what ppl will remember it’s what will be talked about.

Every chip video has ‘big win’ in the title. The bandits ‘bonus compilation’ literally only shows you the bonuses. How none of you can’t accept its dangerous for potential addicts to be comstaml9showm these big win big stake videos is beyond me. Either your you’re stupid of oblivious to it.

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Do you go to other streamers chats and call bullshit or just this one. Or have you not had a big win before to believe it happens

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Newts6508 wrote:

The bandits ‘bonus compilation’ literally only shows you the bonuses

Most of them say Sunday Slots with The Bandit and then a list of a few of the games.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Newts6508 wrote:

The lil devil won is what ppl will remember it’s what will be talked about

As it should be, it was a fucking awesome win ☑️ one that won’t be forgotten for a long time. Is it jealousy? It is isn’t it… I knew someone once who was livid because their brother won a TV in a raffle rather than them. So sad.

Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

snake_city wrote:

Do you go to other streamers chats and call bullshit or just this one. Or have you not had a big win before to believe it happens

Mostly I do it on the comments on YouTube if I do. I seen a thread here about chip which escalated to which since mad eit look like it’s soley against the bandit.

Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Newts6508 wrote:

The bandits ‘bonus compilation’ literally only shows you the bonuses

Most of them say Sunday Slots with The Bandit and then a list of a few of the games.

It’s what it s though isn’t it. Fucking nip picking! It’s an advert to entice you to sign up and gamble ffs. Even though 90%already gamble and some don’t use the links the aim is to always get new users

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Newts6508 wrote:

It’s an advert to entice you to sign up and gamble ffs

You too can lose thousands in just a few hours, just like me!

If you can’t get your basics right, how do you expect anyone to listen to the rest?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Honestly mate I have never felt compelled to gamble from watching any videos. Especially the likes of the bandit who do show you the other side. Like burning 2k on return of kong for a grand total of 3quid. Your argument is redundant as there is literally hundreds of examples in video evidence on this very website.

If you feel you have won, why make a new account and continue the argument?Generally ‘yous’ stop running if you think youve won the race

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 160 total)