Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Thanks Guys, highly doubt it’ll ever happen again, especially in the base game. But, as we all know, the potential in the bonus is just ?

I run a dog walking business to whoever asked ☺️

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Oh also, re Kong, I’ve only ever managed to bonus it once. Went through a phase after that of playing it more regularly but stopped as it was rinsing me. Low wins in the base and not a sniff of a bonus. I guess it just proves that different people experience games differently, which is reassuring!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

DQ2017 wrote:

Oh also, re Kong, I’ve only ever managed to bonus it once. Went through a phase after that of playing it more regularly but stopped as it was rinsing me. Low wins in the base and not a sniff of a bonus. I guess it just proves that different people experience games differently, which is reassuring!

To be honest that was my experience after  after the first time I played it …. got a good win …. and even with the bonus buys( and they used to be sooooo generous ) it just wouldn’t do anything …. and now you always start at the bottom …. it’s just hard to get excited about it …but it’s still a top game ( it just doesn’t like me )

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Generally I only deposit 10 or 20 at a time so I never really did bonus buys, I really like collecting shit in bonuses so it works for me lol sometimes it can rip your dick off but I find it pretty sound.. Although I still remember the bandit buying 2 bonuses at a grand each for a total of 3quid or something sickening on it

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

It’s slang/text speak blah blah blah.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Nice hit! Last time I played that it stripped me of £40 with no bonus on 20p spins lol, still better treatment than bonanza though

I reckon return of kong is the best megaways I’ve had a few 1000x bonuses on there ?

How do you find not getting to buy the chance for a higher position in the game ? Did you ever buy the bonus ? …. when kong first came on vs I had a cracking win on it and I was pissing around, ever since it’s been scared to show me its big win sign , but also I find it soooooooo har eto bonus ….harder than bonanza hard ……and I agree In the “bonanza “ style megaways, kong has to be the one if not the top ..( tho  safari one has a really interesting bonus, when it retriggers …which could top that )

Har eto? ‘Tho’ has a ugh on the end. Come on ‘champ’ don’t embarrass yourself after pointing out my spelling mistakes the other day to try and win an argument! If your going to call out someone’s spelling mistakes better make sure your perfect!!

Technically my spelling wasn’t  wrong, it’s just in a different language …. so yeah .. predictive texts…… go figure, and “ tho “ is fine In slang,  it doesn’t change the sentence direction … you spelt a key word wrong so it did change your sentence …. big difference …..but you know, you keep pointing at it …

Why would anyone just butt into a conversation to correct someone’s spelling tho. Just made you look like a arsehole. If your you’re gonna do that then get everything from then on right. No shortcuts. Exact spelling and grammar or I’ll make you look a twat for being a twat!

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

better make sure your perfect!!

*you’re

Like a little boys club this forum. A select few having each others back. Sucking the bandit off correcting ppls spelling. Do you get ‘points’ for each spelling correction?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Do you get ‘points’ for each spelling correction

I got 2 for that one, a like and a thank ?

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

What do you get for the most points an night with the bandit and a night with seedy for second place?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

What do you get for the most points an night with the bandit and a night with seedy for second place?

Nah, you get 6 grand. Bet you’d sign up ?

Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Nice hit! Last time I played that it stripped me of £40 with no bonus on 20p spins lol, still better treatment than bonanza though

I reckon return of kong is the best megaways I’ve had a few 1000x bonuses on there ?

How do you find not getting to buy the chance for a higher position in the game ? Did you ever buy the bonus ? …. when kong first came on vs I had a cracking win on it and I was pissing around, ever since it’s been scared to show me its big win sign , but also I find it soooooooo har eto bonus ….harder than bonanza hard ……and I agree In the “bonanza “ style megaways, kong has to be the one if not the top ..( tho  safari one has a really interesting bonus, when it retriggers …which could top that )

Har eto? ‘Tho’ has a ugh on the end. Come on ‘champ’ don’t embarrass yourself after pointing out my spelling mistakes the other day to try and win an argument! If your going to call out someone’s spelling mistakes better make sure your perfect!!

Technically my spelling wasn’t  wrong, it’s just in a different language …. so yeah .. predictive texts…… go figure, and “ tho “ is fine In slang,  it doesn’t change the sentence direction … you spelt a key word wrong so it did change your sentence …. big difference …..but you know, you keep pointing at it …

Why would anyone just butt into a conversation to correct someone’s spelling tho. Just made you look like a arsehole. If your you’re gonna do that then get everything from then on right. No shortcuts. Exact spelling and grammar or I’ll make you look a twat for being a twat!

A fuck off ya plank, I corrected your comment about the community fawning over your insight ….all three of them agreed with you, hardly “ many “  …. and then even on this thread when you “corrected “ me, you fucked up the end … I mean shit …. you could here everybody slap their forehead when you got it wrong again ……there’s only one twat lad here at the mo …

Outlaw

And ps, we were taking it in turn to see who would get under your skin, who would have thought I’d be me getting under YOUR skin …………

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

A fuck off ya plank, I corrected your comment about the community fawning over your insight ….all three of them agreed with you, hardly “ many “  …. and then even on this thread when you “corrected “ me, you fucked up the end … I mean shit …. you could here everybody slap their forehead when you got it wrong again ……there’s only one twat lad here at the mo …

Almost Asif I done that end bit on purpose to prove my point. And shock horror twat for brains piped up for his 2 points. Should give him extra for being a loyal lap dog.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

And ps, we were taking it in turn to see who would get under your skin, who would have thought I’d be me getting under YOUR skin …………

What’s the WhatsApp group called. ‘we love the bandit’

Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Almost Asif I done that end bit on purpose to prove my point. And shock horror twat for brains piped up for his 2 points. Should give him extra for being a loyal lap dog.

??????no you didn’t , but we can pretend

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 160 total)