Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

And ps, we were taking it in turn to see who would get under your skin, who would have thought I’d be me getting under YOUR skin …………

Pretty that’s what a troll is!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

And ps, we were taking it in turn to see who would get under your skin, who would have thought I’d be me getting under YOUR skin …………

Pretty that’s what a troll is!

Yes … yes it is …..?……….

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Nice hit! Last time I played that it stripped me of £40 with no bonus on 20p spins lol, still better treatment than bonanza though

I reckon return of kong is the best megaways I’ve had a few 1000x bonuses on there ?

How do you find not getting to buy the chance for a higher position in the game ? Did you ever buy the bonus ? …. when kong first came on vs I had a cracking win on it and I was pissing around, ever since it’s been scared to show me its big win sign , but also I find it soooooooo har eto bonus ….harder than bonanza hard ……and I agree In the “bonanza “ style megaways, kong has to be the one if not the top ..( tho  safari one has a really interesting bonus, when it retriggers …which could top that )

Har eto? ‘Tho’ has a ugh on the end. Come on ‘champ’ don’t embarrass yourself after pointing out my spelling mistakes the other day to try and win an argument! If your going to call out someone’s spelling mistakes better make sure your perfect!!

Technically my spelling wasn’t  wrong, it’s just in a different language …. so yeah .. predictive texts…… go figure, and “ tho “ is fine In slang,  it doesn’t change the sentence direction … you spelt a key word wrong so it did change your sentence …. big difference …..but you know, you keep pointing at it …

Why would anyone just butt into a conversation to correct someone’s spelling tho. Just made you look like a arsehole. If your you’re gonna do that then get everything from then on right. No shortcuts. Exact spelling and grammar or I’ll make you look a twat for being a twat!

A fuck off ya plank, I corrected your comment about the community fawning over your insight ….all three of them agreed with you, hardly “ many “  …. and then even on this thread when you “corrected “ me, you fucked up the end … I mean shit …. you could here everybody slap their forehead when you got it wrong again ……there’s only one twat lad here at the mo …

Almost Asif I done that end bit on purpose to prove my point. And shock horror twat for brains piped up for his 2 points. Should give him extra for being a loyal lap dog.

??????no you didn’t , but we can pretend

Safe!

Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Nice hit! Last time I played that it stripped me of £40 with no bonus on 20p spins lol, still better treatment than bonanza though

I reckon return of kong is the best megaways I’ve had a few 1000x bonuses on there ?

How do you find not getting to buy the chance for a higher position in the game ? Did you ever buy the bonus ? …. when kong first came on vs I had a cracking win on it and I was pissing around, ever since it’s been scared to show me its big win sign , but also I find it soooooooo har eto bonus ….harder than bonanza hard ……and I agree In the “bonanza “ style megaways, kong has to be the one if not the top ..( tho  safari one has a really interesting bonus, when it retriggers …which could top that )

Har eto? ‘Tho’ has a ugh on the end. Come on ‘champ’ don’t embarrass yourself after pointing out my spelling mistakes the other day to try and win an argument! If your going to call out someone’s spelling mistakes better make sure your perfect!!

Technically my spelling wasn’t  wrong, it’s just in a different language …. so yeah .. predictive texts…… go figure, and “ tho “ is fine In slang,  it doesn’t change the sentence direction … you spelt a key word wrong so it did change your sentence …. big difference …..but you know, you keep pointing at it …

Why would anyone just butt into a conversation to correct someone’s spelling tho. Just made you look like a arsehole. If your you’re gonna do that then get everything from then on right. No shortcuts. Exact spelling and grammar or I’ll make you look a twat for being a twat!

A fuck off ya plank, I corrected your comment about the community fawning over your insight ….all three of them agreed with you, hardly “ many “  …. and then even on this thread when you “corrected “ me, you fucked up the end … I mean shit …. you could here everybody slap their forehead when you got it wrong again ……there’s only one twat lad here at the mo …

Almost Asif I done that end bit on purpose to prove my point. And shock horror twat for brains piped up for his 2 points. Should give him extra for being a loyal lap dog.

Safe!

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Technically my spelling wasn’t  wrong, it’s just in a different language …. so yeah .. predictivej texts…… go figure, and “ tho “ is fine In slang,  it doesn’t change the sentence direction … you spelt a key word wrong so it did change your sentence …. big difference …..but you know, you keep pointing at it …

Safe!

Ha “ safe”  love that saying  …. “safe “ and ”tidy darts”

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Nice, always good when your skint. I have hit £1k about 4 times now on stakes of 40p, 45p and 50p lol. I do think imagine that on the £2+ stakes but then I just think £1k off 40p lol.

Outlaw

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Nice, always good when your skint. I have hit £1k about 4 times now on stakes of 40p, 45p and 50p lol. I do think imagine that on the £2+ stakes but then I just think £1k off 40p lol.

Good wins there lad ….. I wish on this game

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Lovely, if the lower stakes are hot, then stick with them 🙂 good luck for more in the future.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

We have an office dog. Just getting this back on DQs topic. Its a tiny run of a creature. So we made them leave it at home and got our head of marketing to bring in a huge golden lab who comes around for hugs. Genius

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Ahh, Labs are the best! I have a fox red lab ☺️

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yes please stay on DQ2017’s topic please. ?

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Seedy wrote:

Yes please stay on DQ2017’s topic please. ?

Didn’t see this msg when his bum boy was correcting my spelling mistake!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

DQ2017 wrote:

Ahh, Labs are the best! I have a fox red lab ☺

I want a dog soooo bad but my daughter is allergic 🙁

Outlaw

My brother has eight border collies on the family farm … really smart dogs…beautiful dogs tho(ugh) …. but my brother in law has a malamute …. now that’s a big fluffy dog …..

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Ah no ? maybe a hypoallergenic dog like a cockapoo might work? Dogs are definitely the best!

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Collies are my fave breed! Hoping to get one next year!

I love how this has turned into talking about dogs ? Happy slotting people ☺️

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 160 total)