Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Newt creating a second account is troll behaviour. Bandit banned you. So why come back as others said you dont come in here just to insult him it’s a silly thing to do.

So if you have a problem that’s fine but it isn’t going to be welcome on here a place where people who enjoy his content chat. That’s common sense really.

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

I was asleep ? pahahahah kids school run first thing then travel out to office then i got on it mate ?

How dare you sleep ?. You must be on here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Unless you are in the pub of course. ?

Pahahahhaa Robot Seedy mode engaged…….. just to let you know im actually going to fuck of the pub… pahahahhahahaha

BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Once again, been away for one day, and while the wife catches up on her soap operas, I catch up on mine here.

It truly amazes me, how some people take the hump with a community that are IN FAVOUR of the very person whose community they are a part of.

There is a reason certain members may get “slightly” more leeway  then other people, and that is because they have earnt it through consistent postings, advice, and constructive conversation. You will notice, that the regular community get angered, not by constructive comment or differences of opinion, but by people that feel the need to berate a man who is not just a likeable ‘free’ content provider, but also a son, dad and husband. Have a bit of f*cking respect..

Been away for the day yeah yeah i get it. Was you recruiting some new girls BDC ? ??

Haz

You can never have too many ‘new recruits’. Keeps the world turning, and it’s the worlds oldest profession apparently..

But then again, i don’t need to convince a ‘fish salesman’, do I, *wink wink*

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fuck off the pub as in not go or fuck off to the pub?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

errr now i’m confused i want beer and maybe some darts, pool then some snooker 🙂 goto finish working first though pahahaha 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Newt creating a second account is troll behaviour. Bandit banned you. So why come back as others said you dont come in here just to insult him it’s a silly thing to do.

So if you have a problem that’s fine but it isn’t going to be welcome on here a place where people who enjoy his content chat. That’s common sense really.

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

I was asleep ? pahahahah kids school run first thing then travel out to office then i got on it mate ?

How dare you sleep ?. You must be on here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Unless you are in the pub of course. ?

Pahahahhaa Robot Seedy mode engaged…….. just to let you know im actually going to fuck of the pub… pahahahhahahaha

There’s as much chance of me fucking off the pub I reckon. ? slim, to none. I may have been there yesterday and I may have decided to fuck work off today. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

errr now i’m confused i want beer and maybe some darts, pool then some snooker ? goto finish working first though pahahaha ?

Wish i not read that ?. Any motivation i had which was next to nothing has now evaporated.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

errr now i’m confused i want beer and maybe some darts, pool then some snooker ? goto finish working first though pahahaha ?

Wish i not read that ?. Any motivation i had which was next to nothing has now evaporated.

Sorry i killed today’s motivation Haz wanna have me help you get it back ?? think you will have a cold beer and poker soon yessssss you are feeling better already i see it 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Sorry i killed today’s motivation Haz wanna have me help you get it back ?? think you will have a cold beer and poker soon yessssss you are feeling better already i see it ?

It’s alright mate I’ve just looked in the boot and low and behold there was some motivation. I’ve had a pretty good week so few orders and I’ll be off. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Sorry i killed today’s motivation Haz wanna have me help you get it back ?? think you will have a cold beer and poker soon yessssss you are feeling better already i see it ?

It’s alright mate I’ve just looked in the boot and low and behold there was some motivation. I’ve had a pretty good week so few orders and I’ll be off. ?

That’s what i like to hear mate I hopefully will have a bit of time to play some shit online at some point i keep saying i need to get on but literally so crap always happens or the wife decides that she needs help with something hahaha anyone got a spare room for me so i can lay low and rest for a while must have beer and pool table is the only requirement 🙂 ill bring my own computer pahahahahaah

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

So…. DQ….. you seem nice…. Whats up

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)