Had my biggest ever win last night!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Newts6508 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I’ll say with the greatest of sincerity, you can argue , disagree , take issues …. but when you attack a man’s character as you’ve done,  you aren’t criticising,  your personalising it …. which is a red rag to a bull on a site supporting the attacked man….  that’s it …..

This is spot on.

Although I don’t disagree with everything that you’re saying here, Newts, it is Steve’s forum and you have attacked him directly in his own home. I am, and always will be, an advocate for free speech, but the personalisation you have applied to your argument doesn’t fit here. Another neutral forum, absolutely. But not here, on his own community.

The original post was about chip it escalated to other streamers. Then it got arguing for arguing sake. I wasn’t going to back down coz it’s the bandits forum

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

You come onto the official website of the bandits slot video channel and then seem surprised that regular members of the site are in fact fans of the bandit.. Who’d of thunk it.. Its like finding a manu fan in old Trafford, mind blowing stuff.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

You come onto the official website of the bandits slot video channel and then seem surprised that regular members of the site are in fact fans of the bandit.. Who’d of thunk it.. Its like finding a manu fan in old Trafford, mind blowing stuff.

To be fair, it’s probably not that easy to find a Man U fan in old trafford. It’s just all tourists ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Newt creating a second account is troll behaviour. Bandit banned you. So why come back as others said you dont come in here just to insult him it’s a silly thing to do.

So if you have a problem that’s fine but it isn’t going to be welcome on here a place where people who enjoy his content chat. That’s common sense really.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

The fact is though Steve banned him. He set up another account and has been posting on the forum for nearly 9 hours on and off. Why hasn’t he been blocked again.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Newt creating a second account is troll behaviour. Bandit banned you. So why come back as others said you dont come in here just to insult him it’s a silly thing to do.

So if you have a problem that’s fine but it isn’t going to be welcome on here a place where people who enjoy his content chat. That’s common sense really.

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

He’s on TGC too, he posted on some cunt’s post. ?

BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Once again, been away for one day, and while the wife catches up on her soap operas, I catch up on mine here.

It truly amazes me, how some people take the hump with a community that are IN FAVOUR of the very person whose community they are a part of.

There is a reason certain members may get “slightly” more leeway  then other people, and that is because they have earnt it through consistent postings, advice, and constructive conversation. You will notice, that the regular community get angered, not by constructive comment or differences of opinion, but by people that feel the need to berate a man who is not just a likeable ‘free’ content provider, but also a son, dad and husband. Have a bit of f*cking respect..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

I was asleep 🙂 pahahahah kids school run first thing then travel out to office then i got on it mate 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Once again, been away for one day, and while the wife catches up on her soap operas, I catch up on mine here.

It truly amazes me, how some people take the hump with a community that are IN FAVOUR of the very person whose community they are a part of.

There is a reason certain members may get “slightly” more leeway  then other people, and that is because they have earnt it through consistent postings, advice, and constructive conversation. You will notice, that the regular community get angered, not by constructive comment or differences of opinion, but by people that feel the need to berate a man who is not just a likeable ‘free’ content provider, but also a son, dad and husband. Have a bit of f*cking respect..

Morning BigDaddy some members who have leeway get it because well after I say chill out they generally just do only time it didnt happen was Rbreen when he lost it at some troll and they both got 24 hours as my brain was leaking outta my ears 🙂 Rbreen though is pretty harmless he just gets a bit excited me thinks 🙂

BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Morning BigDaddy some members who have leeway get it because well after I say chill out they generally just do only time it didnt happen was Rbreen when he lost it at some troll and they both got 24 hours as my brain was leaking outta my ears ? Rbreen though is pretty harmless he just gets a bit excited me thinks ?

Seedy

They chill out once asked, because they respect the job you do, which is a difficult one, and that you ask in a polite manner. The world just seems to lack general respect for each other any more.

It is no different to someone coming into my place of work and berating me here. It should not happen full stop.

Admire you both for keeping your cool (Most of the time…)

BDC

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Seedy wrote:

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Morning BigDaddy some members who have leeway get it because well after I say chill out they generally just do only time it didnt happen was Rbreen when he lost it at some troll and they both got 24 hours as my brain was leaking outta my ears ? Rbreen though is pretty harmless he just gets a bit excited me thinks ?

Seedy

They chill out once asked, because they respect the job you do, which is a difficult one, and that you ask in a polite manner. The world just seems to lack general respect for each other any more.

It is no different to someone coming into my place of work and berating me here. It should not happen full stop.

Admire you both for keeping your cool (Most of the time…)

BDC

I have a pile of smashed laptops that are a testament to me not always keeping my cool pahahahhaha 🙂 its a running joke now on here. I fully understand that no one not even a saint will like everyone they meet or interact with in the world but when i do meet a individual i dislike for whatever reason i would not just go giving him/her shit as its not very polite or grown up. So as you also stated you wouldn’t expect people to come into your place of work berating you and the crazy thing is neither would the people doing it to bandit on here.

BDC hahah i like that much easier to type 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

He’s on TGC too, he posted on some cunt’s post. ?

Something about spelling mistakes I guess ????? I’m not going there, ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Been away for the day yeah yeah i get it. Was you recruiting some new girls BDC ? ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Right on cue lol ??‍♂️

I was asleep ? pahahahah kids school run first thing then travel out to office then i got on it mate ?

How dare you sleep ?. You must be on here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Unless you are in the pub of course. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 160 total)