Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

StuartK91 wrote:

I entered too i was like 67th or something but it says i didn’t enter? Weird! Oh well i couldnt give one iota its no big deal. Good luck everyone.

You need to let me know exactly how you entered as clearly there are some people that haven’t displayed – over 3600 are in it so it hasn’t broken on a large scale has it, have you actually gone inside the giveaway and clicked the enter button etc and so on?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

StuartK91 wrote:

I entered too i was like 67th or something but it says i didn’t enter? Weird! Oh well i couldnt give one iota its no big deal. Good luck everyone.

You need to let me know exactly how you entered as clearly there are some people that haven’t displayed – over 3600 are in it so it hasn’t broken on a large scale has it, have you actually gone inside the giveaway and clicked the enter button etc and so on?

This happened to me too. I did it one of the first days you announced it. I’m on mobile, so clicked on the fat Santa link at the top of the forum and pressed register. I remember it saying thank you for entering you are in or something along those lines.

Might be a bug on mobile?

Just checked, it was 3rd December I entered because I left a comment on this thread straight after. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Winningbird wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

StuartK91 wrote:

This happened to me too. I did it one of the first days you announced it. I’m on mobile, so clicked on the fat Santa link at the top of the forum and pressed register. I remember it saying thank you for entering you are in or something along those lines.

Might be a bug on mobile?

Just checked, it was 3rd December I entered because I left a comment on this thread straight after. ?

Ok cheers, could the other people that entered but had it do the same confirm as to whether they were on mobile too? What mobile is it, would it be an iPhone?

The thing is that when it says thanks for entering it should then have assigned you a draw number which then shouldn’t have been possible to have been written over with anyone else so it seems to have broken in multiple areas which is annoying, i will have to get it looked in to, my problem is, i haven’t got the time between now and Christmas to run it all over again, i only have Monday to Thursday this coming week and Christmas Eve available to actually do anything as i’m away the rest of the days so it is already going to be a bit of a squeeze to get it in!

I will come up with something, thanks for not having a pop at me about it 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Don’t worry about it, you’ve got enough to concentrate on with the move and your family. We enjoy your videos and you do enough for people throughout the year, I’m sure we can go without being entered this once. Besides, it wasn’t your fault.

Hope the family and the cat are okay 🙂

Sal139 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Similar thing appears to have happened to me.

I’m using an S8 and it definitely confirmed my entry but I’m struggling to find my name.

Not a massive issue though. Unlikely to be drawn anyway!

Enjoy the festive period.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah same from mobile, not having a pop at all, but if we didn’t mention this you would of been none the wiser. Don’t worry about doing it again I’m sure we all understand and it doesn’t take away the fact how good the website is..

I haven’t lost anything so not a problem, just next time let me win ? (joking) ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I have reopened it for the rest of Sunday, can you guys try and enter now and see what it says please?

Go to the giveaway, click enter – type your email and then when you have submitted, can you just check the draw list and that you are showing at the bottom?

Got to go to this Santa thing now but i will be back before it closes so will check on it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Can you guys actually confirm that you used the “enter” tab? There is a “Click to Register” button, that is to register for backinamo and to be honest shouldn’t really show when you are logged in, that isn’t the button to enter the giveaway, as it says in the description on that page you need to use the “enter” tab, perhaps that has been the problem? Let me know

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

When you are in you should see this –

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Can you guys actually confirm that you used the “enter” tab? There is a “Click to Register” button, that is to register for backinamo and to be honest shouldn’t really show when you are logged in, that isn’t the button to enter the giveaway, as it says in the description on that page you need to use the “enter” tab, perhaps that has been the problem? Let me know

I noticed a comment above said they were using an s8 and it didn’t go through. Mines an s8 too so could be android.

Will try that now, and let you know how it goes.

Edit.. entry 3636 confirmed.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

If it is showing this –

That won’t have entered you – that is the registration link for joining backinamo as a whole. It is good this has been brought to light as i won’t have that there next time for the people that are logged in.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

Is this what it said to you originally mate, same thing? or is it different this time?

seabreeze WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Thanks Bandit just watched the new video (I thought I had entered but I hadnt), so I entered good luck to all!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

That’s what I did again this morning,  sure last time it said the same thing but also told me my entry number.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 243 total)