Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Jjjb1983 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Only way this site could be better is more vids!!!!! Bandit rules

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

darkhand1 wrote:

hi bandit, love the site, love the set up, the forum is great but hey its monday 30th july 10 am sat with coffee, fag, mouse in hand

WHERE  is the sunday video ???????????????????????  waiting to see if you won the BIG monies so get with the programme.

@darkhand1 he did tweet that he was away with the kids this weekend as its the holidays but…. you maybe will find late Sunday slots video tonight around 7 PM 😉

lucifer_morningstar WANTED $2
    Outlaw

i have to say this format is better the youtube in my eyes, keep up the great work

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

hi bandit, apologise for my impatience, hope your weekend with your family was epic. LOVED the latest video, book of ra, magic mirror and the

zipper excellent plus  good old WONKY pity about the superb immortal romance wild desire only one reel you were just unlucky but sarah at

your mercy £2.40 a spin and you pick amber ??????????? but your the master and hey ambers music is the best ( don,t give up), Captain venture

can be very cruel ( i have been there)  spinal tap ( bad movie bad group) and by the look of it bad slot, think i will swerve spinal tap for the time been remember that awful slot, the bonus tease was in and your heard kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and for the 10 millionth time you got NO bonus

and once a year when you got the bonus 8 free spins of shit. once played a slot called (deck the halls) 90p per spin got the bonus then got a screen nearly full of father christmases, thought this looks good went to make a coffee listening to the music of the bonus counting merrily up and up after 10 minutes can still hear it playing away, my god i will not look at the computer till its stopped paying the bonus after several days (not really) it stops i peek at the computer screen £9870.00)  for 90p a spin, money invested £200 max. HEAVEN is a slot bonus that pays.

keep playing slots bandit and good luck

TheGrimble WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Completely agree, although would be good to have a comments section under each vid as per Youtube.

Love the vids and with the website, forum etc I think you have risen to the top of the streaming world.

I think Jason Lee in Book of Dead should be renamed to Jimmy Hill on account of his big chin!

All the best

TheGrimble WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Oh one more thing I did think about, if there is another slot where there are picks for it, rather than going down the list in order, do a random pick to see who’s picks it will be – that way it will keep people interested – if you’re not in the first XXX hundred picks for SOTS or Fishtank then not likely it will ever get round to you!

Cheers

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

hi bandit last video a winner some good new games i,ve never seen,( turn it up) looks very respectable (and of course the bonus no fucking spinal tap) ha ha but think you should take your sizeable  (pot) bankroll (de monies) to yes (300 shields)  imagine you taking spinal tap type monies to

300 shields IT COULD BE EPIC  it could also be a bummer but lets concentrate on EPIC  how much could you win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££££ i can,t even imagine but wow it just could be epic epic epic. akin to your forays on captain venture which are really enjoyable. i would add immortal romance but wild desire seems to have abandoned you and i am still (mystified) at you having sarah at your mercy at £2.40 per spin in the bonus ( i could not have resisted much as i love amber), jackpot kings over 3 million on betfair, i keep playing

top cat and the fucking pig wizard all i get is a shit pitiful bonus that pays very poorly but it does not stop betfair emailing me every 5 minutes

telling me the 3 million plus is up for grabs. 3 slots i can never resist   immortal romance, raging rhino and montezuma had some really nice wins but not epic ( epic meaning over £12000) its just a matter of time mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hopefully,  and i will sent you the pictures

darkhand1

Stu1410 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Of all the people who post videos of slots yours are without a doubt the most entertaining. You are completely correct to dismiss the bell ends who give you grief, it’s your channel, do what you like. Looking forward to the footie season and to see what you are backing.

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

TheGrimble wrote:

Oh one more thing I did think about, if there is another slot where there are picks for it, rather than going down the list in order, do a random pick to see who’s picks it will be – that way it will keep people interested – if you’re not in the first XXX hundred picks for SOTS or Fishtank then not likely it will ever get round to you!

Cheers

I do like this idea, will chat to Mr B about it!

Okariin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bandit, it’s been a long time since the last novomatic session, pal… Any chance?

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

What’s going on with these emails just deleted 97 all in Chinese.

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Polly007 wrote:

I can’t believe you deleted them, I was just starting to be able to understand Chinese 🙂

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

They came from this site why did I get them. I will send you a screenshot and you can tell me what they say. ?

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Polly007 wrote:

They came from this site why did I get them. I will send you a screenshot and you can tell me what they say. ?

OK – I have translated them and basically they say “Damn Babyface, you are one hot looking guy, you should be in the movies” – I hasten to add it’s a very rough translation and I could have got a few of the words wrong 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Polly007 wrote:

Hi Polly, when you subscribe to a thread, you will then get a notification every time someone replies to that particular thread. Unfortunately this time, the replies just happened to be loads of Chinese spam, each time one was posted, you received an email. They have since been removed, apologies for the pointless emails, they are automated once you have clicked subscribe.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 178 total)