Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Rod Panhard WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I’m liking the site but nothing seems to work all that great for me, the “keep me logged in” option never works I have to log in continually also none of the notifications appear to work either, not sure if it’s just me.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rod Panhard wrote:

^^  Should be “liking the site” not “liking the side” there does not seem to be any option to edit typos either.

Hi Rod any problems that are reported will be looked into these things just take time to look into and fix thanks for your feedback.

ChazAir28 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve great video again today, very unlucky on extra chilli. Could you have a go at Falcon Huntress please i have played it at 20p and it pays well good luck

Marky mark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, like your site mate, not as busy as it should be with the following you have, maybe coming online just after Rocknrolla hasn’t helped. Great stuff on here mate, really should be jumping.

stiffpoker WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The website is great Bandit very professional – WTG

Teh_Gooner WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Awesome website Mr. Bandit.. But there should be a “Hidden” forums where we can write messages to you. I for instance registered this on this months videoslots.. How do I correct that? (I have a dedicated email for most slotsites).

Dean021082 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Really enjoy your video’s on YouTube. I like watching streamers and gambling content as I like a flutter myself on a few slots but the comedy value you bring to the video outweighs the gambling bonus parts. Actually your light approach has had a huge impact on my own gambling. I now find myself gambling for fun instead of chasing that illusive win. Please keep it real and funny.

thanks

Dean

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Dean021082 wrote:

Really enjoy your video’s on YouTube. I like watching streamers and gambling content as I like a flutter myself on a few slots but the comedy value you bring to the video outweighs the gambling bonus parts. Actually your light approach has had a huge impact on my own gambling. I now find myself gambling for fun instead of chasing that illusive win. Please keep it real and funny.

thanks

Dean

Cheers mate, glad you like the vids.

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Why not do a prize draw for members who do not gamble but enjoy watching you play. Just a thought ……

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Belle5179 wrote:

Why not do a prize draw for members who do not gamble but enjoy watching you play. Just a thought ……

There was the White Rabbit World Cup, that was £2,700 given away without the need to gamble a cent, there was a £1500 backinamo site giveaway,  there was the £960 odd VS cashback, that was a “Guess the amount” giveaway, gave away a grand for guessing a lock combo, gave away hundreds of pounds on various “guess the amount” comps, there was a lego one, a quid coin one, all of them were exactly what you are asking for, did you not see any of those?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Belle5179 wrote:

There was the White Rabbit World Cup, that was £2,700 given away without the need to gamble a cent, there was a £1500 backinamo site giveaway,  there was the £960 odd VS cashback, that was a “Guess the amount” giveaway, gave away a grand for guessing a lock combo, gave away hundreds of pounds on various “guess the amount” comps, there was a lego one, a quid coin one, all of them were exactly what you are asking for, did you not see any of those?

Not enough if you ask me… I think you should give every forum member £10k, monthly. Then I’ll be almost happy I guess.

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

No sorry I did not as I have only started to check in on the site on a regular basis now, especially since I can only watch your videos on here now. I will keep an eye open for new giveaways and by the way keep up the good work !!! Love the videos they give me something to look forward to.

Megakingoftheswing WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Just signed up after watching you on YouTube for a few years. Sadly trying to watch your videos on iPad/iPhone is an issue , as it’s just stopping and going to a black screen???

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Megakingoftheswing wrote:

Just signed up after watching you on YouTube for a few years. Sadly trying to watch your videos on iPad/iPhone is an issue , as it’s just stopping and going to a black screen???

Did you try using the direct links to watch the videos down in the footer of the website at all? In the black section at the bottom underneath “Latest Video”, that will take you direct to the Vimeo player. Someone else also suggested that changing the quality down from its 1080 default had also eliminated the skipping, it’s not ideal at all tbh but i’m just not that technical!

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

hi bandit, love the site, love the set up, the forum is great but hey its monday 30th july 10 am sat with coffee, fag, mouse in hand

WHERE  is the sunday video ???????????????????????  waiting to see if you won the BIG monies so get with the programme.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 175 total)