Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Looks great so far. Havent found anything broken yet and ive been looking. Could you tell me what this ‘Wanted’ business is next to our usernames?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

As you get likes and thanks for posts your wanted level goes up xD

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Am I blind or is there a button to show all the emoji icons? Can’t seem to find it on the text box… :p

rykest3 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Good work being done “bandit” I enjoy the videos you put up, Thrilling ups & downs. Keep up the good work.?

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

wondersie wrote:

Am I blind or is there a button to show all the emoji icons? Can’t seem to find it on the text box… :p

You are not blind wondersie, there is no smiley button at the moment.
    Any usual smiley syntax will be converted though when you publish. A button is on its way. 🙂

In the meantime try these :
    Wikipedia Emoticons

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

wondersie wrote:

You are not blind wondersie, there is no smiley button at the moment. Any usual smiley syntax will be converted though when you publish. A button is on its way. ?

In the meantime try these :
    Wikipedia Emoticons

Glad to hear I’m not blind lol thought it might have been a browser thing. Looking forward to the button! Think there will be custom emotes? There’s a cool idea for ya

stiffpoker WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Looks great – sweet!

Jwjcarrol1984 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

It’s cool

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

I can’t upload a picture please help. Also I think a notification button would be good to give you a bell when someone’s replied or liked it. I didn’t want me email flooded so didn’t tick the button for email alerts. I absolutely love it here though xx

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Everything seems good so far.. I would suggest an option to upload or link to our own choice of avatar?  Not really a biggie… but… it will soon become confusing the more and more people who start using the forum and eventually multiple members will have the same avatars from the current dozen or so options 😉

Will just make life easier in the long run 🙂

JohnnyCashuk WANTED $3
    Outlaw

was expecting some explicit photos !! is it just me that thinks like that?

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Mysteron71 wrote:

Everything seems good so far.. I would suggest an option to upload or link to our own choice of avatar?  Not really a biggie… but… it will soon become confusing the more and more people who start using the forum and eventually multiple members will have the same avatars from the current dozen or so options ?

Will just make life easier in the long run ?

I’m going to move uploading your own avatar to the top of the feature list for this month.  Will hopefully get it on to the site next week. I will make an announcement at the top of the forum when done 🙂

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Sometimes when I’m already logged in it will say I have to be logged in to reply/comment not a major issues just means going back to the home page and logging in again.

No other problems apart from that. Love the forum nice to know there’s other people in the same situation as me!

gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Site is looking very good bandit keep up the good work

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Could there be a biggest win league table maybe for each game and a overall not for prizes just for shits And giggles?

If this is already available then I’m just a dumbass

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)