Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Stig76 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Not sure how it’s happened buddy but I got over a 1000 emails in my inbox with everybody’s guesses for the amount you are giving away ?

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

My Account> Profile> Forum> Subscriptions. You might of been subbed, by a glitch, to a forum thread that is spamming you with replies.

SIIVION WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yes, I like what I see. Working well. Vids are excellent.

Stig76 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Not sure pal thought I was popular with the bandit when I opened my emails ?

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Rob2k94 wrote:

Could there be a biggest win league table maybe for each game and a overall not for prizes just for shits And giggles?

If this is already available then I’m just a dumbass

Some big changes coming to the big wins, watch this space πŸ™‚

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Everything looks brilliant and it’s such an easy forum to navigate on :). The only thing that’s annoying me is it says it will keep me logged in if I tick the box but it’s not.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

Rob2k94 wrote:

Could there be a biggest win league table maybe for each game and a overall not for prizes just for shits And giggles?

If this is already available then I’m just a dumbass

Some big changes coming to the big wins, watch this space ?

Exciting times! I, too, would like to see what Rob suggested. Would be great to see the absolute biggest win(s) out there, in order!

moonspamster wrote:

Everything looks brilliant and it’s such an easy forum to navigate on :). The only thing that’s annoying me is it says it will keep me logged in if I tick the box but it’s not.

Yep, I’m experiencing this too. Very annoying!

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

@Biohazard I will add it to my snag list and have a look asap. Demanding bunch you lot! πŸ˜‰

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

@Biohazard I will add it to my snag list and have a look asap. Demanding bunch you lot! ?

Thanks Spidermint! You guys have done a great job on the site πŸ™‚

doughnut man WANTED $1
    Outlaw

any chance we could see misss bandit do a Β£1,000 deal or no deal? loved the last one! id say if she makes a profit though she can keep the winnings for asda but if she makes a lose then she has to do some sort of forfit?

Jimjam99 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Desperately needs an edit and delete feature adddd

Jimjam99 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

*added

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

To have an edit post thing would cause me a bit of bother elsewhere on the site i think, like when i am doing a guess the amount giveaway for example, nothing stopping people editing after i’ve said the result and then moaning i said it i said it lol Tricky one really, i guess the solution right now is to read your post before you post it πŸ˜€

I am sure Mr Spidermint will be along shortly to suggest whether he can add said functionality πŸ˜€

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

To have an edit post thing would cause me a bit of bother elsewhere on the site i think, like when i am doing a guess the amount giveaway for example, nothing stopping people editing after i’ve said the result and then moaning i said it i said it lol Tricky one really, i guess the solution right now is to read your post before you post it ?

I am sure Mr Spidermint will be along shortly to suggest whether he can add said functionality ?

no πŸ˜‰

I think perhaps the only way it can work is to allow an edit or delete within 5-10 minutes of posting.
    This would make sense for amends to spelling or times when you realise you just wrote something dumb.

Any longer than that and it would mess with continuity and could make the forum unreadable.

I don’t think it would affect giveaways Bandit as once the thread is closed all edits would be stopped.

Either way it’s not a priority, just check your post before posting it for now πŸ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I like the idea of being able to edit/delete for a set amount of time after initially posting so that any errors can be addressed mate, get it done now innit, just kidding haha whenever you are ready boyo that is fine πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)