Do you like what you see?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Stuartr88 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey seen your vid about you wanting 100k subs as your Son would be buzzing if you got the award in going to share your youtube channel like mad and hopfully boost your subds for you 😀

Jaspersheff WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Love the videos mate especially the reelking vids theres loads of streamers playing all the same other games and you speciality is you different with the reeking gambles

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ay up m8 just a question on your video the otherday. Which one did you say was a topic of a good read m8. Just interested cheers pal. ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Would love a poker subsection of the forum, I’ve seen a few people mention poker in their posts and think it would be a hive of activity if we had a designated section to talk about it.

This is something that can be sorted but I’m a lazy fucker so I will get to it eventually lol ?

You still haven’t done this

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

@seedy I want edit comment option backkkkkkkk ?

Viking-Frankie WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Why the fuck dont you just spit videos out like hell right now , , when youre ” hot ” as hell . .. P.S I hope you get the 100k sub plade for your son . . .

Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Good site layout Bandit!

Been watching you’re videos over a year now and 1st thoughts were….he’s crazy!! But I see you have control over you’re play.

Always wear earphones to view you’re entertaining vids. BUT, I when its a Reelking session and you top out a gamble, I wince at going deaf, when you celebrate….so funny!

Had a couple of nice results after joining Videoslots, 1st gig wins in a few years….see my intro post if you wanna see the whole story!

Cheers mate, Steve.

Soupman WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yeah looking good…

Scrooge WANTED $5
    Outlaw

YES !

i am learning great English slang ! HAHAHAHA and having fun too with your honest videos.

You asked for ideas ; would you be so kind to do a all or nothing bonus buy on sweet bonanza or garga ?

you buy lets say 200 pounds bonus, if you win 300 , you buy bonus  of 300, if you win 50, you buy 50 bonus. etc. until it is either to low to buy, OR it has reached your PRE agreed  amount of X times win.

I say those two games, ’cause they tend to be more nice to the multiple buyer when increasing.

some games have tare here to annoy you and make things generally irritating. (he he stolen…)

Thank you

Elvisp1977 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Good morning Steve

having watched and digested your video on what people are saying about you and your stream

well done on your max win great

don’t let people get to you if people want to watch and enjoy the gambling the banter great

no one says they have to watch you can’t please everybody so don’t try to otherwise you will knock your self up

just keep doing what your doing now gamble and entertain like you do now and b…..s to the ones that give you grief stuff them

well done chin up

kindest regards my friend

Minch86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve I remember a long while back that u was doing 1 million to a football club how did that go in the end

IWINSALOT WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Love watching your videos, and find your comments during them very amusing.

I would like to see some Bonus buys on Danger High Voltage if possible  the cost of these buys seem reasonable

to me  for a game with such potential.

Jackpots777 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hello Bandit

New here but watched your videos for years. Please try SHARK WASH – relax gaming, I think it has potential if the multiplyers hits x5

Thanks 🙂

Poundgirl1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Steve firstly I would like to thank u for ur content I really enjoy watching u I hv been a fan for many years but I don’t comment much….I praise ur honesty and openness…spelt wrong prob …ur humour is infectious and well u are my no..1..for online streamer..good luck and good health

And BTW iv notice that cough u have and its been ongoing u shud really check it out

All the best and thank u again xx

Sprogs91 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Any chance you can try some Jingle Pop buys. No need for big stake 50p buy on the middle buy max ways. I have seen some mental hits on this game defo worth a go.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)