Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    lea7784 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I am a bit shy as well forum wise always reading though ( not in a creepy way)Ā  haha

Darr WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Glad YouTube finally sorted there crap out matey and what a video to first upload !!? Iā€™ve been watching you from the very beginning and even have my wife watching you every upload now itā€™s genuinely the highlight of the night ? donā€™t comment much just enjoy watching but thought I would drop a comment just in the chance you see it, would love if you could just dedicate the next napoleon bonus you get to the mrs (Leah) she will freak if the tv starts speak By to her ?? cheers for the entertainment matey and keep it up!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Darr wrote:

Glad YouTube finally sorted there crap out matey and what a video to first upload !!? Iā€™ve been watching you from the very beginning and even have my wife watching you every upload now itā€™s genuinely the highlight of the night ? donā€™t comment much just enjoy watching but thought I would drop a comment just in the chance you see it, would love if you could just dedicate the next napoleon bonus you get to the mrs (Leah) she will freak if the tv starts speak By to her ?? cheers for the entertainment matey and keep it up!!

Haha it is a right bastard to get that Napoleon one, i will have to remember that it needs to be named Leah when it lands šŸ˜€ i will do my best lol

Seve66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit, I have been watching the vids for over a year now and love em. I also think you are a genuine guy and your latest vid proved it even with a losing session you sorted out your loyal fans from the forum who have not been as fortunate as you recently. Keep up the good work Bandit and if you still have your golf clubs would love a game with you someday .

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Seve66 wrote:

Hey Bandit, I have been watching the vids for over a year now and love em. I also think you are a genuine guy and your latest vid proved it even with a losing session you sorted out your loyal fans from the forum who have not been as fortunate as you recently. Keep up the good work Bandit and if you still have your golf clubs would love a game with you someday .

I do indeed have my clubs mate, where abouts in the country are you? i’m not very good though so you aren’t allowed to laugh šŸ˜€

Seve66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I do indeed have my clubs mate, where abouts in the country are you? iā€™m not very good though so you arenā€™t allowed to laugh

I am in London, I used to be off 10 but my game deteriated a couple of years ago and struggling to get it back. now of 13. Lets sort it out for when the weathers better which will probably be some time in 2020 šŸ™‚

Chris-harrison WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi bandit love the videos would loce to meet you in peraon would be amazing !!!

Fuming i did 1345 spins on knights life and didnt get a bonus i am 100% its broken can you do a video on this to show me that the game actually bonuses !!!!!

Ha ha

Regards,

Chris

madjenks WANTED $0
    Outlaw

That spell on genie jackpots had me pissing myself your hilarious

Smithy7 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Been a member ages lol Iā€™m lee smith from YouTube mate and glad ya back ??

desijat WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I would lovely see u streaming live Mr B…

sircpb1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

prestatyn is the place too holiday end of

Reeloo33 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Greetings from Sweden or the Southern part anyway, basicly Denmark ?

well iā€™ve been following you from before your Ban from YT and Think youā€™re stand up guy with a familie and especially since you make slotting funny and you donate to charities and random ppl.

But WHO am i then?

34 yr Young manboy who works from home with the Wify, we just started a doggie daycare a few weeks ago, and thats our Dream get it funktional ? Also we have two kids, a boy who is 13 with a paralyse in him left arm but Ā in his own words ( iā€™m lucky iā€™m right handted)

also have a Wilde fire Girl of the age 7 who is finds new ways to tease her brother everyday ?

ā€œweā€ have Four dogs of our own 3 chihuahuan and i have a Staffordshirebull terrier ?

My favorite slots games are

Diamond mine aka The sweedish Redneck but kinda partial toĀ MontezumaĀ aswell since i hade a Big win there last month.

So i get my kicks from watching your videos so keep up the good Work

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Chris-harrison wrote:

Hi bandit love the videos would loce to meet you in peraon would be amazing !!!

Fuming i did 1345 spins on knights life and didnt get a bonus i am 100% its broken can you do a video on this to show me that the game actually bonuses !!!!!

Ha ha

Regards,

Chris

He did exactly this in his last video! Got a couple of bonuses on Knight’s Life. I won’t give spoilers around the outcome, go take a look!

Codfather49 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Evening Mr B so this is the 1st post on your website i did put a few wins in donuts a few weeks ago.I can’t understand how you can’t get a bouns on DONUTS as I get them very often. Anyway your videos are too class and keep it up sir

omgwtflol WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit, i fokin love you mate! Your reactions are priceless and you have a good heart for giving away SO much money once in a while feels good man.

Btw, you can call me James:)

Unfortunately im not able to participate in the giveaways anymore, im out of uk, living in Lisbon at the moment.

Anyway, I’m happy to see you back on youtube and to see that you had some big wins! Im not very active here on the forum but i was fallowing all your videos mate!

I really apreciate you,

Goood LUCK in the next sessions!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 289 total)