Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jansuh1 wrote:

Hi folks…

Greetings from the Netherlands…

It’s about time for a new video… Stevie mate when are u doing a video with that big screen… liked that a lot

Yeah actually i will get that sorted soon maybe, i was holding off with YouTube being all weird about people streaming/showing their face and now i don’t need to be arsed about that do i lol

Soxdog7 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Nothing weird. It’s affy links. Grow up and be honest

Antwxm WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit love your videos  I’m from Wrexham guessing u are not far as you like towyn ha ha. Any chance you can play Fat rabbit high stakes.

Buggy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey Y’all,

6degreescap WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, I signed up to one of the providers through your link but can’t for the life of me remember which site as I’d like to deposit and play but want to make sure I’m entered into one of your draws. Is there any way I can somehow check this?

Carbonlifeform WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi Steve been watching your videos from day 1⃣ you never fail to make me laugh. , Errrm bit of a weird request,, but is it possible i could get a shout out on Sundays video as I have to go for some ultrasound scans on Monday because I have been in agony for weeks now, so yeah bit nevervous ?. Also my ultimate slot is bonanza my never managed more than a 30x bonus. Anyway thanks for all the entertainment and laughter.

Rob

Tim Hurn WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello all from Newport South Wales ???????- bandit you are the best streamer by far love it all – I also get a fix and has helped me not gamble as much

tim

Bigbaws WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hello mate I wasn’t sure how to contact you directly. I just wanted to say thanks for what you do, I was gambling what I couldn’t afford for years and being in the Army my wage didn’t last long haha. It’s been 5 month since I last gambled a single penny with your videos being the only help I needed. I just wish you could do more in a week but I completely understand. Good luck on future sessions and thanks again. Stewart from scotland if you fancy mentioning me in your next video haha

Fishsta WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Long time Fruit Machine and Retro gaming fan, used to be involved in the FME community.

Enjoying the videos, some of the gambles are nuts, Reel King makes me cringe as much as Stop and Step hitting those x10 gambles on FOBTs!

Kazsubs WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Where is your new video hate waiting loving the last video well the fook done mate xx

boyfun29 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

hi bandit , I’ve been watching your videos for months on YouTube and now sign up here , but my gambling got out of control and used gamstop which you advised on one of your videos on youtube so I used it. don’t get me wrong I still gamble at the bookies and miss the slots but best thing I did. wish you all the best on future videos ya mad head especially on the gamble ladder on reel king. happy spinning my friend

Stephenx WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just watched your latest video prob the best I’ve ever seen and I’ve watched lots of streams, entertainment value 100% degen loved it

TheRoyalCoconut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Been on here since day one. Just little shy of posting.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

TheRoyalCoconut wrote:

Been on here since day one. Just little shy of posting.

Don’t be shy mate give it a try 😀 You will surprise yourself haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I will have to sort out how your name displays though or it will drive me crackers looking at that lonely “t” lol

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 289 total)