Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    crazywhitebstrd WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Helloooo Mr Bandit, I missed you on YouTu… (shit for removing you) so I Googled you an found Backinamo.com and became a member.

Now just in the process of catching up on the vids an glad to see you haven’t lost your funny side 🙂

Great videos mate, keep it up and thanks for the entertainment

By the way I am Martin an my favourite slot is Book of Dead, I have submitted a few of my biggest wins including my latest 5 books on a win line on 10f***inP always the way tho aint it haha

Thanks again Mr B

Luckyladyluck WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Sat in the car with my daughter today and danger high voltage came on the radio, she said “mummy its bandits song” haha!! Slot mum problems xx

lozzab96 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Pahaha

People say that you know!

I am The Bandit, the actual one, off the YouTube ya know ?

Greetings Earthlings!

we no u are can u answer my challenge plz

Matthew0801 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

You are probably 4th-5th in the list of top 10 you tube affiliates .Like your humour…top 1 on Reel king slot ?

Cornflake WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit what is the crack with the wanted level?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Cornflake wrote:

Bandit what is the crack with the wanted level?

It’s basically the forum reputation, fitting in with the bandit-style theme of the site. It increases as you get more likes/thanks!

Gingylad1 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Morning Steve, my wife and I watch your videos every week, Just wanted to say that you are probably the most entertaining thing that we watch on the TV, she loves the Reel King ladders, especially when Mrs Bandit gets involved! We are the kind of couple that a couple of times a month will put £20 on Videoslots (through your link of course) and play through our favorite games together. Over the last 3 months we have deposited £120 and withdrawn £444.60. It’s not even about us winning the money, it’s just something that we enjoy doing together (without the kids) So yeah, keep up the good work and ignore the haters and critics, as I’m pretty sure that for every critic that pipes up you have 20 silent watchers who get excited when they see the iphone notification that says “The Bandit has posted a new video”. and if they keep causing problems, just give them a Punt in the…..

Peace out, the Payne’s

siebdykstra WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey. Just wanted to say I’ve had issues with gambling, and watching your videos has actually helped me. I used to spend around 20 or 30 quid a month online, and won occasionally, but never more than double the bet. One session ended up with a win of over £5k, withdrew it, and the following day thought I’d see if something similar could happen. Slippery slope. Over the next month I managed to lose most of that, thinking that like a pub bandit it would eventually pay out. It didn’t, and I ended up chasing it. I ended up being within a few quid of not being able to pay my mortgage. Then I found your videos on youtube, and I watch them to feel like I’m gambling when I’m not. And the last video has had a really big effect on me, you can lose so much and lose control. But thankfully your videos have really tempered that will to gamble.

Porkswordmincerolls WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Back in a mo!

Fat_Wonky_Megaways WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I guess this is the thread where everyone says hi.

So hi guys =)

Glad to see this site is going well, missed your videos on yt @Bandit.

Are you eventually going to get your old vids listed on your yt channel again or will that just cause trouble for you again?

Been long time watcher and really enjoy these videos – they have a much more cozy feel to them than any other channels’ content, which is why I basically never watch other streamers/yt videos unless it’s like a huge win or something that sparks my interest.

Anyway, good luck to everyone, and am happy to have finally made it here!

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Hey all his vids are still on his you tube mate his old ones you have to click on home then scroll down to popular videos and they are all there have. No idea why they don’t show on his main list of vids only his new vids go there hope that helps mate!

Baileyboy87 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi bandit love your videos. Wish I had the money to play like you. Skint this Christmas. How do I win something in ur prize draws the will make a single father very happy. Keep up the gd videos x

jinksie WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I’m not stoke nor vale, i’m all of us, we should combine, good lads in both camop

jinksie WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Ta reet lads, i’m adee from stoke

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Been a long time online slot player and have excluded myself from most sites. I found your videos on you tube and enjoy them a lot. I cant quite believe that you have made so much from the slots – when there are winners there are always losers !! I have had a few big wins myself over the time and also a few big losses. I now stick to just the small wagering, and watching the online videos helps me to keep it a bit more real for myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 289 total)