Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Tony WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey bandit,

Just watched your video and you gave asked if anyone knows how to do short clips ect give you a shout, so that’s why I’m here messaging you 😂 can’t find the message privately so had to tag on this post instead, but I’m from your area myself up in brymbo 😊 anyway give me a message and we can have a chat at what you are looking for ,

Hope to hear off you soon

Tony

Spark WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello Mate,

Hopefully this post finds you well, I’ve been a subscriber for over 4 years and have always enjoyed your content.

I picked up in your video today that you were looking for someone to make videos, shorts and such to market your page. I would be seriously eager to take this position. It is something I already work with and I am confident I can help grow your channel. I believe your natural wit and shenanigans can appeal to a much broader audience. I know I have laughed my ass off.

I have a very good reference page I have actively worked on and built. I also believe a super inflated wage isn’t necessary. I can always use a few extra bucks and this will fit right into my workflow.

I hope this message is to reach you – I couldn’t find an email listed anywhere.

Kind regards,

Tucker

Gibb1066 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

All the best pal i always chill to your streams after work thanks for the content.

Blowmonkey1961 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Eyup from Barnsley, can you give Outlaw a spin , please

Viewing 4 posts - 286 through 289 (of 289 total)