Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Smithlar WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Loving the new channel, you’re always asking is there any thing that’s near impossible to achieve on slots? well what about on deadwood/ tombstone getting the 2 sheriffs badges and the scatters only ever Seen it on European slots when they have the option to buy it.

Maric1307 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m Maric1307 and I follow you since DOA wildline chase ?

Jamessco WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Quick intro,

Jamessco on most sites i play, long time admirer/follower of videos, finally remembered to sign up 🙂

Allonthefavourite2 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi all , been a long time viewer of the channel,  and actually been a member on here for over a year but never really interacted. I primarily stick to the horses regarding gambling but do enjoy the slots albeit on a far lower stake than I back horses with . I actually part own 3 horses and if we fancy them will let you all know . We have  a couple of low grade  handicappers that pay their way but our main hope for the season is Wise Eagle. There’s 3 of us that own him and we are called the Seehouses syndicate.  All stay safe and gamble responsibly aha , and will try be more involved with the forum etc . Look forward to getting to know you all.

Dave.

Bennviz13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi mate I had a comment highlighted on calender day 8 did t know if that meant I won some merch haha let me know if you get a sec cheer pal! 😊

Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit pal. I am one of the faithful. a follower from the beginning! so good to have you back mate. I remember having a chat with you on youtube comments about 6 years ago about a big win you had on Lost Island, do you remember that one?

would like to see you try out a slot called Testament, its a play and go game, pretty good. And I reckon youll like the music!!!

all the best!!

Minch1579 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m Tony from London

love watching ur videos

Andrewfm WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey bandit, been watching for some years now. Let me know if you want to go out for a few jars in Chester or Wrexham as I live close

mirraman WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Not slot related but saw this thought you would like it

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ay up m8 to steve the bandit. What is the email going around. Mirriam sent me a email. Do you know about this m8. Not joking or anything i am being serious m8

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

waynetrunk99 wrote:

Ay up m8 to steve the bandit. What is the email going around. Mirriam sent me a email. Do you know about this m8. Not joking or anything i am being serious m8

Any contact from the bandit would be from Steve himself. If you’ve had an email saying you’ve won something it’ll be a scam

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

waynetrunk99 wrote:

Any contact from the bandit would be from Steve himself. If you’ve had an email saying you’ve won something it’ll be a scam

Except for that one seedy sent out telling folk they had won sex beads or something like that

Sucmeplums WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hello Steve

great videos thanks for the entertainment! Just wanted to cheer you up by saying Jimbo slots had 2 max wins back to back on Retro Tapes the other day and then another the day after I think! 😂😂😂 One day!!

Roulette32 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit I’m roulette32 love your videos and your wicked sense of. Humour and your. Great sayings

love reel king vids old school keep up the good idea.

cheers. Keep. On making great content. Ignore the. Nigh Sayers.
    your. Great

sillyboo2 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi ste  I’m stu 43 from west Midlands but live in Wales.

I have tried to sign up to bc game through your link, have tried nord and thunder vpn.

Just won’t have any of it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated please? 👍🏻

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 289 total)