Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Jones863 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Greetings Bandit keep up the content been watching since lockdown and never miss a stream love your style of commentary reminds me of myself playing the slots

Backforabash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Do you know who i am mate?

Ronnie Pickering. 🤣

No I am a dutchie named Jos and I waste my time with gamble slot videos so i dont waste me money.

The bandit is by far my favourite but since he is in the wind sometimes i like to watch azzi and angry too. But im happiest if the bandit is back for a bash.

Minch86 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m Tony

how’s the give a million to a football club going

Tornado WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit been watching all your videos on BC game. I notice that you don’t spin much for base hits. You love going crazy on the bonus buys…i.e Sugar Rush… Not to say you never hit big wins, but some games are better on the base then the bonuses.

Shadowmancer WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, everybody. My name’s Justin and I’m new here.

Shadowmancer WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey, everybody!

Shadowmancer WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hello!

Billybob WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Pahaha

People say that you know!

I am The Bandit, the actual one, off the YouTube ya know 😀

Greetings Earthlings!

Who is Phil, you always comment about him?  Does he have a channel as I could watch him when you do a runner for a few days.

Nina69 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello be nice to get a shout out Bandit x Nina x

Power1969 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thought I’d pop in and say hello and ty for the entertainment mate 😉

Skyden WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi my name is sky

Chibs WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Alreet mate, big fan of your YouTube channel, me n the missus watch your videos every night when we have our T

Win or lose its all still very entertaining although we do root for you to get some big wins and not so much of the bonk! 😀

Ryanmann WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi everyone, Ryan here.

Following the bandit since… Idk, but a very long time, more than 5 years for sure.

I’ve done my fair share of gambling (slots) and have some serious massive losses but no debts thankfully, and for the last almost two years, I have a budget of €100 per month on gambling, otherwise I can spiral the fuck off lol

kathnew01 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Fellow wrexhamite here love your videos been watching for years

AnitaMaxwinn WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bandit, how’s it going? Been watching you on YouTube recently. I got a couple slot suggestions if they’re your tipple. Nitropolis 4 and Danger! High voltage. In your own words both “Can go off their tits”!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 289 total)