Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haha

Greetings to you from Earth mate ^_^

isn’t this off hearthstone ?

pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Greetings Earthlings! i mean

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I am not sure what the reference is mate haha Just something random i said again from my point of view lol

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

Hi all I’m a long time watcher (from the start really) and sometimes critic of the bandit …don’t comment much these days as his following is getting really big (I was there when he replied to all comments but not possible now) site is great bybthe way congrats Steve

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fragaliciousbob wrote:

Hi all I’m a long time watcher (from the start really) and sometimes critic of the bandit …don’t comment much these days as his following is getting really big (I was there when he replied to all comments but not possible now) site is great bybthe way congrats Steve

Hi mate

Cheers for popping along, appreciate that. I used to literally spend about 4 hours replying to the comments and in the end it sadly just took up too much time, was finding myself still sat at the computer at 4am lol i still read every one though πŸ˜€

Kingkennyoo9 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Kingkennyoo9 here. The bandit has me hooked cannot watch any other streamers now. They just don’t have the voice or charismatic one liners that have me and the wifey laughing our heads off think in the last 6-8 weekends I’ve watched 40-50 of his videos I know I still got over 100 to watch but what am I going to do after that. He can’t make the videos fast enough lol all the best to everyone and to the bandit best of luck in your new videos hope you continue long into the future cheers kenny

SIIVION WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Forum is looking good Bandit. Good luck with it. Regards from Norfolk

bonkersply WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello from the sunny North-East πŸ™‚

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Where about bonker I’m in sunny darlo

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

Eastbourne calling

bonkersply WANTED $1
    Outlaw

sunny redcar mate

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

we’ve got someone who can’t remember his own name lol πŸ˜‰

kingofpennies WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hiya folks,

Long time supporter newish poster, names Rich hope to share stuff to make peeps money.

Like horse racing and slots but i’m not a pro gambler/tipper just like bashing bookies with low stake high return bets πŸ™‚

Great forum Bandit and great community on here!

Mr-G WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Mr bandit firstly love ya vids ma8 all that highs and lows but most of all your banter could you plz tell me the video in which you won that 8k gamble on real king cnt seem to find it lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mr-G wrote:

Hi Mr bandit firstly love ya vids ma8 all that highs and lows but most of all your banter could you plz tell me the video in which you won that 8k gamble on real king cnt seem to find it lol

Erm…. i couldn’t be totally sure mate, thing is, as i don’t put any hint of what happens in the video titles, it’s bloody hard to remember which video stuff happened in haha!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 289 total)