Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    jester WANTED $0
    Outlaw

yes boys and girls how we all doing

ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

No idea who you are sorry Bud

megan_jane WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi All ๐Ÿ™‚

Meant to be packing my house but got side tracked checking out the forum, oops ??

elliscent WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Forum looks good bandit hi all I’m Ellis

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Have you seen any of the Die Hard films?

I wasn’t in any of them!

Eddyheth139 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all .. im eddy from sunny hartlepool northeast england . ( monkey hangers ) looking forword to ya next vid bandit . 1000x is due !

Clivej1969 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

What happens to your big screen videos you were going to do more??

Tonxix WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Excellent

Wasey1408 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hey guys!!!

slotking74 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

sportsbetpunk wrote:

I am actually a celebrity fan of the youtube gambling streamers. Think it would hit my rep if I revealed myself though!

Tell us more you big tease ?

Please be the Queen, Please oh please be the Queen

slotking74 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Forum looking good el’ bandito, Watched and loved your uploads, keep it up

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

You know me as the SLOTWHISPERER !

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Do you know who I am though is the question?? Well let me Introduce myself. My name is Becky I’m known on YouTube as Becky_peters or Louise Beck I had to change my name as I was trolled hard on live streams but the fuckers still found me so that failed epically. I love to gamble but I tend to stay away from slots but love a punt on horses footy and dogs. Basically if it moves I’ll bet on it ???.I’m female. I’m 37 years old with 2 girls. Some people may have seen me around YouTube and know what I’m like. I do swear alot and I’m pure filth so if I get too much on here just tell me and I’ll pipe down. Erm I don’t really know what else to say . I kinda feel like I’m on tinder or something ???. You wanna know anything else bout me just ask. Don’t be shy ???. I’ll be around alot so look forward to meeting you all. Take care and hope you all win big xx??

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

miss_tasty80 wrote:

Do you know who I am though is the question?? Well let me Introduce myself. My name is Becky Iโ€™m known on YouTube as Becky_peters or Louise Beck I had to change my name as I was trolled hard on live streams but the fuckers still found me so that failed epically. I love to gamble but I tend to stay away from slots but love a punt on horses footy and dogs. Basically if it moves Iโ€™ll bet on it ???.Iโ€™m female. Iโ€™m 37 years old with 2 girls. Some people may have seen me around YouTube and know what Iโ€™m like. I do swear alot and Iโ€™m pure filth so if I get too much on here just tell me and Iโ€™ll pipe down. Erm I donโ€™t really know what else to say . I kinda feel like Iโ€™m on tinder or something ???. You wanna know anything else bout me just ask. Donโ€™t be shy ???. Iโ€™ll be around alot so look forward to meeting you all. Take care and hope you all win big xx??

Welcome @miss_tasty80 you sound like our kinda girl!
    Look forward to your “filth” ๐Ÿ™‚

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi Everyone, My name is Ron if you hadn’t already guessed by my username ๐Ÿ˜› I gamble lots and lose loads with the occasional good win chucked in here and there.. If I was to stream whilst gambling there would need to be lots of editing and beeps added as I definitely suffer from gamblers tourette’s haha… It’s probably a common ailment here so I’ll be in good company ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s good to see you got your forum up and running at last Bandit… Good Job mate ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 289 total)