Backinamo/TGC Home game#3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

I’ve decided to create a new post as we have had quite a few new members join recently and I don’t expect them to trawl through the 21 pages of the old thread if they decide they want to play.

So quick update – As most of you know I said this time I would give a two week notice before the home game as last time we didn’t get nearly as many people as the first home game and I feel this was due to giving people only a weeks notice. For the past week I’ve been looking into using a new client that we can host home games on so members who can’t access Pokerstars can play sadly I haven’t been able to find any that meet the criteria, if you know of any then let me know and I’ll look into it for the next home game after the HU tournament that is due after this one.

So the next home game is going to be a Knock out tournament, there’s a few differences. The difference is the buy in is slightly higher at $13.50 – this is due to how the tournament works as $2.50 of your buy in goes on your head and the player that knocks you out receives this bounty I did want it to be a progressive KO which would mean your bounty accumulates as you knock people out but it looks like Pokerstars don’t offer this. The other is that I aimed to do home games on a fortnightly basis but due to wanting to give 2 weeks notice and trying to find a new client I’ve had to push it back a week, apologies to the people who was looking forward to playing this week.

So here’s the details:

Tournament info:

Date & Time : Sunday 10th Feb 21:00

Platform: Pokerstars

Buy in: $13.50

Structure: Knockout

Starting stack: 10,000

Blinds: 5 minutes

After we have finished the tournament please let me know what fortmat you preferred (Standard, Rebuy or KO)

Details on how to join up in the post below.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

1) Load up stars, click more and then home games

2) Click join club

3) Enter the details as shown in the third picture

4) Once I’ve accepted you into the club you’ll be able to see the game listed in your schedule

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys

I can’t edit the original post so sorry for being an indecisive twat! I’ve posted it on TGC and Richie isn’t able to make it on the 17th so I’ve decided to change the date to what it was originally which is this Sunday. Reason being is he’s been playing since the start and also streams it so the rest of the community has a chance to join the fun.

So it’s now going to be on Sunday 10th Feb 21:00 – Sorry again for messing you all about! Future home games I will give everyone 2 weeks notice and will not deviate from it.

Much love,

Green2711, the donkinator. 🙂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Gonna see if I can get on this week mate. As a rule I dont play online poker but might just bend it a little for this.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Gonna see if I can get on this week mate. As a rule I dont play online poker but might just bend it a little for this.

Hoping you can mate, would be ace! The last 2 games have been a right laugh with banter flying about. I’ve cooled down on playing online poker myself but this is just a bit of fun for the community to bring us all together and have a few drinks and a bit of a piss about :).

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Hope you play mate. That’ll spice things up nicely.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Going to try and get in this one pokerstars have just reopend my accoint due to tjen being fussy b******s with id and verify process so ?? they keep it open this time

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I will find a way to be seated at the start! ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I will find a way to be seated at the start! ?

Are you back on pokerstars now mate

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I know what will happen. I will do my bollocks on the tournament and then go big on the cash tables. Before I even start, can I set a deposit limit on joker stars?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I know what will happen. I will do my bollocks on the tournament and then go big on the cash tables. Before I even start, can I set a deposit limit on joker stars?

I think you can mate nearly everywere have now due to the responsible gambling and that

Blocked

Right then will get on this on saturday. Will have to do it saturday as it will take me a day to set it up. Are aces high or low? hahaha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice one green. Will reg prob tomorrow evening

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I just put £20 or £30 in. when I go out the tournament i have a bit left for a bit of a bash on the cash games. You notice I say when i go out the tournament not if. I’m full of optimism not. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Hey guys

I can’t edit the original post so sorry for being an indecisive twat! I’ve posted it on TGC and Richie isn’t able to make it on the 17th so I’ve decided to change the date to what it was originally which is this Sunday. Reason being is he’s been playing since the start and also streams it so the rest of the community has a chance to join the fun.

So it’s now going to be on Sunday 10th Feb 21:00 – Sorry again for messing you all about! Future home games I will give everyone 2 weeks notice and will not deviate from it.

Much love,

Green2711, the donkinator. ?

Nice one mate. Thanks for setting this up as always. Will you be playing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)