Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hahaha that would have been the bounty reveal 😀 I believe it pushed you over the line 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Get the fuck in there.. Bringing it home for the boys! great game all!

Well done mate!!! ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was involved tonight. I feel everyone had a good laugh and there will definitively be a rematch soonish! Big shout out to The Bandit for playing and offering a bounty up (shame he didn’t hit any good hands) and to Rolla for staking players and helping make tonight what it was, epic!

Congratulations to Fairzz91 for bringing it home to Backinamo, played like a true champ and was outnumbered 5 to 1 on the final table but fought like a spartan to reach heads up. Also well done to Ryan2v for coming runner up, bossed the tables all night and either one of them deserved to win it.

Here’s how it ended, enjoy your winnings boys!

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was involved tonight. I feel everyone had a good laugh and there will definitively be a rematch soonish! Big shout out to The Bandit for playing and offering a bounty up (shame he didn’t hit any good hands) and to Rolla for staking players and helping make tonight what it was, epic!

Congratulations to Fairzz91 for bringing it home to Backinamo, played like a true champ and was outnumbered 5 to 1 on the final table but fought like a spartan to reach heads up. Also well done to Ryan2v for coming runner up, bossed the tables all night and either one of them deserved to win it.

Thanks for setting it up and sorting it all out was really great fun. Still shaking here so cuppa and a vape and chill now

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Thanks for setting it up and sorting it all out was really great fun. Still shaking here so cuppa and a vape and chill now

Well done mate. Your wispa is in the post. I couldn’t chat on it for some reason think computer is older than me lol. ???

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well done fairzz

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

centipede from TGC, and thegoat1981 from stars

massive congrats to fairzz, and was great fun tonight!

thanks for setting it up, and defo keen to do it again!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Cough, i mean sorry, what, pardon, what did you get… dunno…

I mean, fuck meeee lmao 😀

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Thats a very rare sight to see only think ive seen that hand on a trailer video of poker not actualky someone get it even though you lost bet your buzzing over that hand

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah, I’ve only had 1 in my entire poker career and for a few years I was multi tabling tournaments (6 at a time) so it shows you how rare they are. Trust the Bandit to hit it though haha.

At least for the receiving player it wasn’t as bad as this. Love how he stumbles on his way out although I’d have probably been on my back after that beat.

https://youtu.be/sPTHNr8s76w

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

1 in 2.7 billion that hand… insane. Remember watching it years ago and being in awe ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Are you going to run another one in the future? Wouldn’t mind giving it a go just couldn’t play last night due to commitments (Mrs W nagging as fucking usual)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

sure hope so do nothing on sundays anyway so weekly or fortnightly would be good i reckon.Even if everyone don’t play each week to make atleast 3 tables would be enough for a decent game

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m up for that. I would definitely do it weekly or fortnightly. It was great fun.

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I like the idea of it being every 2 to 4 weeks. Every week would make it feel like any other stars poker game. I did enjoy the short time i played in the tourney and hope we can get it streamed at some stage. Congrats and thanks to all who put this together… nice one. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 331 total)