Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Awesome to hear this from everyone 🙂

I think me and Green can certainly work together to setting these up every couple of weeks maybe. If it was just monthly I’d be itching to play too often haha!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Every fortnite sounds ideal to me unless interest starts to wain and then we could change it to monthly if that happens.

I wouldn’t mind doing a KO tournament next time but I’m up for anything. Will be interesting to see how many sign ups we get next time around. Last night we had 26 players which was a fantastic turn out but if numbers start to dip we can change the blind structure to make it last longer and if we get more then keep them the same, it lasted 2 h 30 minutes so ideally I would want it to last between 3-4 hours but I’m a bit of a poker fiend and used to playing 10 hour tournaments haha. We will just have to play it by ear.

I’ll look into streaming it next time but I’ll warn you I’m not much of a talker and you’ll also have to listen to my music choice which I’ve been informed countless times is terrible on top of that you may have to listen to me sing (badly) haha.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It shall be left in your capable hands Green2711. In the meantime I’ll try sort a decent computer out so I can chat in next tournament and don’t look like an ignorant twat ?

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Im already itching to fight to retain my reigning champ postion so cant wait 😀

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Gutted I couldn’t play. I can’t re open my pokerstars (probably a good thing) .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

We on for this sunday guys?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I hope we are kind of missed it on Sunday.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Oops sorry guys, not had chance to set this up yet!

What we saying guys, rebuy tourney this Sunday? I’m not back from Bristol (werk werk werk) until tomorrow night, but I’ll happily set one up then, unless Greeny boy beats me to it! 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I hope we are kind of missed it on Sunday.

there wasn’t one Sunday just pasted mate so you didn’t miss it 😛

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Oops sorry guys, not had chance to set this up yet!

What we saying guys, rebuy tourney this Sunday? I’m not back from Bristol (werk werk werk) until tomorrow night, but I’ll happily set one up then, unless Greeny boy beats me to it! ?

am easy for whatever structure 😀 most didn’t register till the day last time anyway so no rush mate

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You know me I’m in as always.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sorry, my dudes! I’ve been working a lot but I’ve just set it up. Sadly I won’t be able to attend as I’ve bought myself a one way ticket to bust town this month but I’ll be watching if I’m not in work! 🙂

The grudge match of the century is on! After Fairzz of Backinamo took the crown last time around, TGC has everything to prove. Who will come out on top! (apologies for the top notch editing skills!)

Structure and buy in is the same as last time (10k starting stack, 5 minute blinds, $11 buy in) only difference is that it is now a rebuy

Best of luck Backinamo! 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Legend Green, cheers! Have you posted on TGC too?

Sorry to hear you can’t play this week!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve just put it up so hopefully it will start gathering some interest! 🙂

No worries man, slightly gutted I can’t play but it will be just as fun for me to watch Backinamo destroy TGC again :D.

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

I’ll be there defending the crown see you all Sunday 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 331 total)