Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Green2711 wrote:

Hey Bandit, you putting any sort of bounty on yourself? Coming for that assss regardless ? I’m going to put $11 bounty on my head, so if you knock me out you get your buy in back which will be transferred to your stars account on Tuesday. Good luck mofos!

I was thinking about it yeah but then it may make everyone just call me every time which will then make it a shit tournament for me lol

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Ah that sucks if I’m not on your table, I’ll imagine by the time the final table will come around you’d already have gone :p

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You realise that is going to happen anyway haha

Edit: Or you could play like a nit, hoping my bounty will get me paid when a big hand rolls around. Sssssshhhh ;).

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

I’ll send you a snickers in the post if you knock me out. That’s about my stretch till payday… bloody January

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

I’ll send you a snickers in the post if you knock me out. That’s about my stretch till payday… bloody January

And will that be a normal snickers or one of the big duo snickers ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Still worth the all in 😀

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Fairzz wrote:

And will that be a normal snickers or one of the big duo snickers ??

It will be one… ONE celebration sized snickers I’m not a millionaire

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ll see your snickers and I’ll raise you to a celebration size caramel and wispa to who knocks me out ?

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I’ll see your snickers and I’ll raise you to a celebration size caramel and wispa to who knocks me out ?

I’m coming for that wispa son don’t you worry

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hi I’m in user name Amberleigh house.

oh yeah poker virgin here please bring the Vaseline

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

good luck to all involved if a stream happens ill be tuning in.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Good luck everyone!

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Can you check if I’m in , it says registering on the site, I’ve only just signed up to them will I need to verify my account

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

I’m in ok.. but it won’t let me deposit at the moment. locked out kinda thing.

The only thing i’ve had is an email a few days ago, when i reactived the account (since 2017)., saying a manual withdrawal was needed.

I have the grand sum of 16 cents in there.. !!!!! ffs

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

EnglishGuy wrote:

I’m in ok.. but it won’t let me deposit at the moment. locked out kinda thing.

The only thing i’ve had is an email a few days ago, when i reactived the account (since 2017)., saying a manual withdrawal was needed.

I have the grand sum of 16 cents in there.. !!!!! ffs

Does anyone know if a stars account to stars account transfer is quick and easy at all?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 331 total)