Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Thanks everyone, much appreciated are the donations. My 8 year old lad is still very cut up about it, he has Autism and takes certain things deeply to heart and it is very difficult to get him to come round but what i can do here, is when the total is done, i can show him that Bruce’s life has been honoured by the kind people that like to watch his Dad playing the games and that the money is going to go and help other animals – he is a huge animal lover and i am hoping that he will be able to move on at that point. For Christmas he asked for animals to be sponsored on his behalf, Giraffes, Tigers, Elephants you name it lol We have started it off for him so together with that and the donations for Bruce, I think he’ll be smiling again in no time so a huge thanks to you all for that.

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Thanks everyone, much appreciated are the donations. My 8 year old lad is still very cut up about it, he has Autism and takes certain things deeply to heart and it is very difficult to get him to come round but what i can do here, is when the total is done, i can show him that Bruce’s life has been honoured by the kind people that like to watch his Dad playing the games and that the money is going to go and help other animals – he is a huge animal lover and i am hoping that he will be able to move on at that point. For Christmas he asked for animals to be sponsored on his behalf, Giraffes, Tigers, Elephants you name it lol We have started it off for him so together with that and the donations for Bruce, I think he’ll be smiling again in no time so a huge thanks to you all for that.

God bless! My son has autism aswell and can relate  feelings are overwhelming!

Animals means alot and are a big help!

Merry x-mas and have a great holiday !

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Have sent through the £131 from Retro’s quiz prize turned Reel King top Andy but the total hasn’t changed, can you look in to that at all, maybe you have to accept it or something 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

All done 😀 Sweet haha

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Got it mate. Slight delay from making a donation to the total updating for some reason but defo got it

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

I’m 44 and my young autistic Bruv is 38, been working with autism for the past 21 years now all the way from Swanage to Glasgow. It can be a tough condition to live with at time’s lads so you have my upmost respet, wouldn’t swap my wee Bruv for the world

All the best xxx

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

That’s not looking too shabby. My middle son has aspergers and adhd and he is an amazingly loving boy but at times his temper can easily fly off the handle and he sometimes struggles with panic attacks. My heart goes out to all this christmas for those with us, those not and those who are having struggles. Have a great day tomorrow.

dinkydon WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Lovely idea Andy, thank you for setting it up – and thanks Bandit for all the entertainment you put out there, the time you must spend doing it all and the prize draws etc.  You are incredibly generous.  So pleased that you got your house in the end, well deserved!!  And so sweet to read about your son and what he has asked for Christmas….and everyone else’s stories too, it just puts everything into perspective!  Best wishes to all and hope everyone has a happy and lucky Christmas!

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Xmas bump

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Have sent through the £131 from Retro’s quiz prize turned Reel King top Andy but the total hasn’t changed, can you look in to that at all, maybe you have to accept it or something ?

Post resonated with me mate I know how hard it is for a child with autism dealing with a loss of a pet after suffering the same fate not a million years ago and having to explain to my 11 year old lad with autism so more than happy to donate hope your little lad sees the difference mate keep well

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Donated 25 quid not much considering but hopefully makes a difference

Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

It more than enough thanks your very kind and I’m sure it’s massively appreciated

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Bandit my dog died in November was gutted and really sad .I’m 35 years old and he was my first pet I named him rascal.my mum bought me a new puppy for Christmas was well chuffed didn’t expect it at all I called him lucky

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Mr Bandit,

I have set you up as the beneficiary for this campaign with gofundme – this means that only you can withdraw the money. Gofundme sent me an email this morning saying that you needed to be set up as the money was going to be sent to you when the campaign has finished. They will be sending you an email to confirm all this – sent to the [email protected] email address. If you get a chance can you make sure that they add you as I don’t want them to refund all the money that has been raised.

Any issues give me a shout.

If any mods read this can they make sure Steve is aware – thank you

Andy

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Ok mate i have done that, took ages as they wanted the world on information lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 166 total)