at rock bottom

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Good luck at the hospital @benq99. I hope you manage to get it sorted.

I have high bp and i’m on Ramipril for life, but nothing as severe as the numbers you are showing.

You’ve had a shit time of late with your mothers passing and now this.

I wish you well mate.

thanks for kind words still no change mate now upped the tablets

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

it cant get any worse can it

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

am at lowest in my life i just been told i have 2 weeks to get out i have no money no savings i have zero.my bp is so high its only going to get higher.i gave job up as partner was on more money stay home dad ,she held all the money and left me with fuck all,have gone online for jsa and have contacted local council to house me which takes more time than i have,i dont want to go in a shelter as could not cope with that.i am at my lowest.dont know what i can do,will end up having hart attack or stroke at this rate.sorry for putting this up here but been on here long time andjust someone to listen when my luck is all time low

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@benq99 Sorry to read about your current situation the council do have to house you before you go homeless this is there job have you spoke to citizens advice yet? The best thing for you to do is keep calm even with everything going on and know that if you get through this few hard months while its all going on at once you will be better for it afterwards.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

@benq99 Sorry to read about your current situation the council do have to house you before you go homeless this is there job have you spoke to citizens advice yet? The best thing for you to do is keep calm even with everything going on and know that if you get through this few hard months while its all going on at once you will be better for it afterwards.

thanks mate just wish i had money to go rent somewhere and try to relax and then get life sorted my pb is not getting any better.i contacted council and it wont happen over night that they sort me and am not ending up in hostel as would not cope with that,i am so low and alone just wanna get back on my feet.am so close to hart attack or stroke i can feel it.thought i know the women .i am back at hospital agin next week 30 min walk and she might go as low as changing the locks everything is in here name

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Benq99,

I’m by <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>means an expert but do have experience helping people with creditors, debt, courts and housing.</span>

Firstly, who has given you 2 weeks notice and is it a formal eviction notice?

Are you currently basically a squatter, have you ever paid towards the rent with proof?

Is it a private landlord ?

Unfortunely it sounds like you’ve been treated very badly and you might have to fight this the same way. Change the locks yourself before they do.

if she has fuxked off, she has somewhere to stay for now but you haven’t.

You can make things very difficult for people who want you out if your living alone, at least buy yourself some time to find alternative accommodation if you don’t have an immediate place with family/friends to stay.

This road is going to be tough but you gotta get a big pair of bollocks and get yourself in a solid position to get your life back.

Health No1 priority, can’t do anything if your bloody dead.

Wish you all the best, you can drag yourself out of this

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Lifeslots wrote:

Benq99,

I’m by <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>means an expert but do have experience helping people with creditors, debt, courts and housing.</span>

Firstly, who has given you 2 weeks notice and is it a formal eviction notice?

Are you currently basically a squatter, have you ever paid towards the rent with proof?

Is it a private landlord ?

Unfortunely it sounds like you’ve been treated very badly and you might have to fight this the same way. Change the locks yourself before they do.

if she has fuxked off, she has somewhere to stay for now but you haven’t.

You can make things very difficult for people who want you out if your living alone, at least buy yourself some time to find alternative accommodation if you don’t have an immediate place with family/friends to stay.

This road is going to be tough but you gotta get a big pair of bollocks and get yourself in a solid position to get your life back.

Health No1 priority, can’t do anything if your bloody dead.

Wish you all the best, you can drag yourself out of this

she was sly and i was a fool her name on tenacy i even found out i was not even on the poll tax and spoke to council and they will be sending her letter about that dont like dropping people in it but have done it now.the landlady is her. friend never got to see tenancy did not think.i just want this to end and have a roof over my head council got no record of me i not even got a doctor .only the hospital and they said nee to get doctor when i was working she sorted bills etc i just payed them all in her name.yes i was a fool i can see that now

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

I personally would stay put.

Theyll spend ages and fortunes with courts and bailiffs and it’ll take weeks if not months for an eviction notice.

Will buy you time to find a new home and fresh start.

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I don’t think you can be evicted during this pandemic. You could dig your heels in and play hardball. Good luck.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i just want to get out got no fight in me it has broken me

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Get a cold shower, grit your teeth and start thinking about No1.

If you give up, you’ve lost. Don’t let the C**TS win.

Take control, get some fire in your belly and turn your life around.

Be Positive…….

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just had call from hospital got to go back tomorrow 10 am.hope its not bed news

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

How did you get on at the hospital mate?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

How did you get on at the hospital mate?

still very high am on beta blockers now the walks to hospital told not to walk that far.i feel so low .i just want to walk away from this but no where to go

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

meds i am on now ramipril 10 mg one aday  amlodipine 10mg one a day and doxazosin 4mg twice a day .and feel shit with them

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)