at rock bottom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

holiday still waiting for refund  bp is that high take pic of readout and yes i might end up in shelter

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no typo mate

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

no typo mate

On any normal time they would have kept that kind of BP in, I suppose the Coronavirus floating about is stopping normal functions to some degree still ??

The sooner you call the sooner you can get help ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

am back to hospital tommorow see if it going down dont feel like it

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

they might give you a heart monitor to record your self for 24hr, be walking around like the six billion dollar man…( which they should have done anyway )

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

see what happens tommorow hope my bp is going down

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

no typo mate

The tablets should help, but if before tommorow you get my pain or breathlessness you need to go straight back to hospital so you would need to ring an ambulance. This is a extremely high BP and as you have likely been told can lead to a stroke. My mum had a BP higher than this and she had to go on a regiment of tablets and exercises and constant BP checks. I’m really sorry to hear about your situation and if I had any advice I would give it but I don’t. If you are at rock bottom just remember that rock is a solid foundation to rebuild your life.

Outlaw

Mate, it’s utter dogsshut what’s happening to you… was a bolt from the blue, or were their rumblings??
    it’s a bit rude of me to ask, but maybe good to talk and lay it out like …

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I can’t believe they discharged you with that blood pressure.

Send your wife divorce papers, LOL on the envelope is very appropriate!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

benq99 wrote:

no typo mate

The tablets should help, but if before tommorow you get my pain or breathlessness you need to go straight back to hospital so you would need to ring an ambulance. This is a extremely high BP and as you have likely been told can lead to a stroke. My mum had a BP higher than this and she had to go on a regiment of tablets and exercises and constant BP checks. I’m really sorry to hear about your situation and if I had any advice I would give it but I don’t. If you are at rock bottom just remember that rock is a solid foundation to rebuild your life.

thank you for kind words i am on 3 lots of tablets and keep going back for bp checks had xrays to check kidneys as well dont why and bloods taken

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Mate, it’s utter dogsshut what’s happening to you… was a bolt from the blue, or were their rumblings?? it’s a bit rude of me to ask, but maybe good to talk and lay it out like …

well never see it coming we rent this house from one of her mates i not even on a tenancy.moved here just over year now was nice bigger garden etc was happy but feel so crap now

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

off to hospital 30 min walk i have taken the back door key with me just in case she trys to lock me out and filled in jsa last night its a startworse thing i did give my job up so she could go work was more money but cow shits on me .never hated any one before but her i hate her

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Good luck at the hospital @benq99. I hope you manage to get it sorted.

I have high bp and i’m on Ramipril for life, but nothing as severe as the numbers you are showing.

You’ve had a shit time of late with your mothers passing and now this.

I wish you well mate.

Outlaw

Hey big man, any news???

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Hey big man, any news???

still same as it was now have upped the tablets .the one i take twice a day scare me the effects are crap.back on monday agian

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)