at rock bottom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

rushed in to hospital last week chest pains and blood presure 245/172 hospital now are trying to control my bp with 3 lots of tablets back again tommorow for 5th time and feeling so rough.my partner has shit on me and took kids to stay at her mates and wants me out the house rented and in her name.got no money to even think where i can go NOT BEGGING got no mates i can stay with need to be close to hospital as god knows what next just need someone to talk to.the biggest piss take is my partner put all the read outs from the ambulace guys on the fridge and next to it a note that said LOLjust lost now and alone.i just dont know what to do or where to get help

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

What the fuck mate!!! ……that’s some fucking proper dickhead move on you my man…there’s that old saying “ men fight ugly, women fight nasty “ but that’s fucked up level nasty

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

What the fuck mate!!! ……that’s some fucking proper dickhead move on you my man…there’s that old saying “ men fight ugly, women fight nasty “ but that’s fucked up level nasty

yes mate am so messed up in my head dont know what i am going to do.the tablets i am on dont help make me feel very strange

Outlaw

Yeah bp tablets cause the body to do less work so your going to feel light headed, a bit lost and deffo drowsey …. but fuck good they will be with this stress you’re under at the mo …

has she told when she wants you out?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah bp tablets cause the body to do less work so your going to feel light headed, a bit lost and deffo drowsey …. but fuck good they will be with this stress you’re under at the mo …

has she told when she wants you out?

no mate but dont trust her thought i know the women.cow even cancel the tesco shop.thing is its like 35 min walk to hospital plus time in there might be on streets when i get back tommorow just dont trust her.yes tablets fuck me up the ones i dont like taking twice a day are called doxazosin thats one scary tablet

Outlaw

There’s a council scheme going in retro games people being made “homeless”… you need to get in contact with council, tell them what’s gone on and your worries and it’s effects on you, whilst they search out something for you they should be able to temp house you somewhere even if it’s a B and B …but start talking to council, don’t wait for next week …. which part of the world you in ( UK yeah? )

Outlaw

Council scheme going on at the moment About people being made “ homeless”  ( sorry fucking predictive text )

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Council scheme going on at the moment About people being made “ homeless”  ( sorry fucking predictive text )

am in kings lynn mate

Outlaw

Sorry mate I’m at work so I’m jumping in an out of signal…. you need to taht to citizen advise mate…and soon…. if anything just to have a log of what’s gone on

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes mate just wanna get my bp sorted thats at front of my mind cant stop thinking about it high risk of hart attack or stroke

Outlaw

You’re right lad, as massive as it is at the moment Be reassured you’re taking  meds now you weren’t a few days/ weeks ago, which is helping  you day by day, taking the “inside” pressure off…. it’s a positive in this sea of bullshit you’re in ….

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just feel lost mate no where to go no one to turn to .lowest ever been in my life

Outlaw

It’s dogshut what’s happening to you at the mo… was it out the blue ? Were their rumblings of trouble ?

rude for me to ask, but maybe good to talk or write it down …

( I did this post with out signing in so it’ll pop up later )

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

did not see it coming i dont know what the fuck to do

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

did not see it coming i dont know what the fuck to do

1, Cancel the holiday

2, Get in touch with your local CAB/Council/shelter if needs be.

3, if that’s your BP and there isn’t a typo, you should be at hospital until they get that down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)